The WBJEE 2019 Examination will be conducted on 19th May 2019 in Offline mode (OMR based).The Duration for WBJEE 2019 is 4 hours i.e 2 hours for Paper1 and 2 hours Paper 2.
Subjects of Paper I and II – Paper I include Mathematics subject whereas Paper II include Physics and Chemistry combined.
Candidates appearing for both Paper I and Paper II and are awarded GMR ranks will be eligible for admission in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy courses in all the institutes.Whereas candidates appearing for Paper II alone and are awarded PMR ranks will be eligible for admission only in Pharmacy courses (except in Jadavpur University)
WBJEE 2019 Time table
|19/05/2019||Paper-I||Mathematics||11:00 AM to 01.00 PM||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Physics & Chemistry||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM||2 hours|
- Candidates are advised to enter the exam centres at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Following documents are to be carried to the exam centre along with the original WBJEE 2019 Admit card -
- A copy of colour photograph same as the one uploaded during application form filling.
- Any photo identity card in original such as – Aadhaar card/PAN card/Passport/Voter card/10th Class Admit card/School ID card.
- Barred items- Written or printed material, calculator, pen, docu-pen, log table, wristwatch or any communication device such as mobile phones.
- Question booklets shall be distributed before commencement of test and candidates must take the OMR sheet without breaking the seal of the question booklet. Check whether OMR number and question booklet number are same. If not it must be notified to the invigilator and get it replaced.
- Wrong entry of question booklet number and roll number may lead to rejection so all the entries must be made properly. And darken appropriate bubbles.
- Name of the candidate must be in BLOCK LETTERS.
- No candidate can leave the exam hall till the end of the test and all OMRs are collected and tallied by the invigilator.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor