WBJEE 2019 Seat allotment will commence after e-Counselling process is completed. Seats will be based on merit/scores of the candidate.
Candidates will be allotted a seat in the participating institutions as per their merit and the choice of courses and institutes. The seat allotment will be in online mode based on the candidate’s rank in WBJEE 2019, preference and availability of seats. Candidates will have to login by using their credential to check their allotment. Fee payment must be completed in order to claim the allotted seats.
Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates.
The candidates will have to verify their documents and pay the fees at the reporting centre as described below.
Fees to be paid at the Reporting Centres (tentative list)
|State Aided/ Govt Institutes||Rs 5000|
|Self-financing Universities/ Institutes||Rs 20,000|
Documents to be carried to the reporting centres
- Admit card of WBJEE 2019
- WBJEE Result 2019
- Seat Allotment Letter of WBJEE 2019
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class XII (or equivalent) standard examination mark sheet
- Receipt of Online Counselling Registration Fee (E-Challan)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main 2019 for candidates who have applied for the 10% quota
Reporting to allotted institute
After the verification is done, candidate will be given the provisional seat allotment letter. Candidates are advised to sign an undertaking stating that their earlier seat allotment will stand cancelled if they are allotted a seat of higher preference in the second or third round. Candidates have to report to the allotted institute if they are satisfied with their seat by the notified dates. They must notify the admission authorities at the institute with their necessary documents. Candidates must carry both original and photocopies of the documents to the institutes.
- JEE Main Paper - II Results
- NEET Application correction
- BITSAT online registration begins
- WBJEE Revised exam dates released (Time table)
- UPSEE Exam schedule released
- KCET Exam dates released
- MHT CET Registration begins
- AP EAMCET Exam dates released
- TS EAMCET Exam dates released
- KEAM Exam dates released