WBJEE results were announced on 20th June 2019 and the registration for WBJEE e-Counselling started on 25th June 2019. Candidates can register for the counselling online till 29th June 2019 (payment of fee included). WBJEEB prepares merit list based on the cutoff. Please note that there will be two separate merit list – General Merit list (GMR) and Pharmacy Merit list (PMR). There would be category based list too but that is only for the convenience of the candidate and counselling will not be done on the basis on category list. All verification will be carried out during Counselling and Admission process.
The WBJEE 2019 e-counselling of will be held in three rounds. Candidates have to register themselves first to participate in the WBJEE counselling 2019, pay the counselling fee and fill their choices of courses and colleges.
Online registration for the WBJEE 2019 e-counselling will be allowed only once after result announcement. During registration candidates also have to choose if they wish to participate in the WBJEE 2019 counselling on the basis of the JEE Main ranks, WBJEE 2019 ranks or both. During counselling session, candidates will be allotted seats in online mode on the basis of their WBJEE Ranks and choice filled.
WBJEE 2019 Counselling schedule
|e-Counselling registration and payment of fees||25/06/2019 to 29/06/2019|
|On line choice filling||25/06/2019 to 30/06/2019|
|Choice locking by candidates||29/06/2019 to 30/06/2019|
|Choice locking by the system||30/06/2019|
|1st round Seat allotment result||03/07/2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fees and reporting to RCs for document verification, withdrawal etc.||04/07/2019 to 07/07/2019|
|2nd round Seat allotment result||09/07/2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fees and reporting to RCs for document verification (for new allotment only) withdrawal etc.||10/07/2019 to 11/07/2019|
|3rd round Seat allotment result||13/07/2019|
|Payment of provisional admission fees and reporting to RCs for document verification (for new allotment only) withdrawal etc.||15/07/2019 to 17/07/2019|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes (PI) by candidates who have an allotted seat||04/07/2019 to 20/07/2019|
|e-admission process closes||20/07/2019|
WBJEE 2019 Counselling procedure
- Online Registration
The qualified candidates will have to register themselves for the WBJEE counselling session.
- Visit WBJEE official website.
- Click on WBJEE Counselling 2019
- Click on Registration and Choice filling
- Candidates who opt for WBJEE 2019 will have to enter their WBJEE 2019 application number, roll number, name and date of birth. Please note that all the information must match to the info given in the WBJEE admit card.
- Candidates who opt JEE Main 2019 will have to enter their JEE Main application number, roll number, name and date of birth as per their JEE Main Score card.
- If a candidate goes for both the channels, he/she will have to enter the details of both JEE Main and WBJEE.
- After entering the above details, the candidate will need to fill the details asked in the application form.
- Click on the submit button for successful registration
While entering the details candidates must make sure they enter all the required information correctly and check before completing the registration process, because once the registration is done, they will not be able to make any changes to details like category, PwD status, TFW status, state of domicile, gender, religion etc. Also, registrations for WBJEE counselling 2019 will be allowed just once that is at the beginning of the first round.
Counselling Registration Window
pay counselling fee of Rs. 500/- (including applicable requisite fees)
The supported payment modes would be – Net banking/Debit card/Credit card
The WBJEE 2019 counselling fee is non-refundable.
Candidates will have to select the courses and institutes as per their preference. Candidates will be able to fill as many choices as they want and lock their choice. These locked choices have to be printed out for future use. The last date for online choice filling and choice locking of the final list are to be completed before 11:59 PM of last date as mentioned above. Candidates may bring a printout of the locked choices at the Reporting Centre during reporting.
Points to Remember While Choice Filling
- While filling the choice during the WBJEE counselling 2019, candidates need to make sure that they make the correct selection as the selected preference will be taken into consideration while allotting seats.
- Candidates are advised to fill as much choices as they can, as there is no restriction for it.
- Before filling their choices, candidates are advised to check the WBJEE cutoff to know their chances of admission at the participating institutes.
- Once choices are locked, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes.
- Candidates must take a print out of the selected choices after confirming them.
Candidates will be allotted seats once the choices are filled and locked. Visit Seat allotment for more details.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor