Application form for WBJEE 2019 will be released Online on 26/12/2018. Interested candidates are advised to read the information brochure thoroughly before starting the application process. Applicants must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. Submission of applications will be carried out till 22/01/2019 after which no more applications shall be accepted. Application correction can be made from 23rd January to 25th January. Admit cards will be available to download on official website on 14th May 2019 tentatively. WBJEE exam will be conducted on 26th May 2019. Guidelines to fill the application form is given below which can be referred by the candidates.
Application process in brief
Step 1- Registration
Step 2- Application form filling
Step 3- Documents upload
Step 4- Fee payment and Confirmation
WBJEE 2019 Application process in detail
- Candidates must register online on Official website and provide valid Phone number and Email ID (which serves as a channel for all future communication)
- Candidates will have to enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth.
Details entered cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Candidates must enter personal information regarding, Nationality, Religion, Income, Category, Address, Choice of examination zones, Academic details etc.
- At the end, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- Review the entire application and make necessary changes (if needed).
- An application number will be generated and sent via SMS/email to the candidate.
- If the candidate forgets the password, he/she has to recover it through “Forgot Password” option.
Guidelines to WBJEE 2019 Application form
Specifications for Photograph and Signature
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||3 KB to 100 KB||4 CM × 3 CM|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||3 KB to 30 KB.||4 CM × 1.5 CM|
Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre, during counselling, admission, registration with the university etc.
Examination Fee Payment
Candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step once the images are uploaded. The Examination Fees can be paid either in Cash less mode by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or in Cash using Allahabad Bank echallan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS).
Fee Details of WBJEE 2019
|Fee to be paid||Online Payment mode||Offline Payment mode|
|Rs. 500 + Bank sevice charges as applicable||Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card||Allahabad Bank echallan|
On successful completion of all the steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to download the ‘Confirmation Page’ which indicates that the application process is complete. APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE CONFIRMATION PAGE IS GENERATED.
What does the Confirmation page consist of?
The confirmation page contains information given by the candidate. As such, the Board is in no way responsible for any mistake in it. And the same information will be repeated in the admit card and the rank card.
Candidate must take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process.
If any candidate looses his/her confirmation page, a duplicate can be provided by the Board but until 31/08/2019. The candidate has to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata to get the confirmation page.
Application form correction
Primary registration data such as Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Gender and DOB cannot be changed.
Correction can be made on the following
- Any Uploaded Documents
- TFW status
- PwD status
Corrections will be accepted only for a limited period beyond which no requests shall be entertained. Date for Online Application correction and downloading revised confirmation page is 23/01/2019 to 25/01/2019
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor