VITEEE 2019 Seat allotment commence once the VITEEE counselling procedure is successfully completed. Counselling procedure for VITEEE 2019 will commence from 10th May 2019. Seats will be allotted based on VITEEE ranks. The counselling procedure will have 2 phases. Candidates must ensure they possess all the required documents such as e-Admit card at the time of counselling. Non refundable amount has to be paid during counselling procedure. A Biometric examination will be carried out during the counselling and admission process. Once the verification of documents are completed, candidates will be granted seats based on their rank and availability of seats.
Admission Procedure in VITEEE 2019
- The admission is done only after the completion of VITEEE counselling and seat allotment procedure and it will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE 2019, conducted by VIT .
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their entrance examination rank and will be called for the counselling.
- VITEEE for B.Tech. programme is common for VIT-Vellore, VIT-Chennai, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP .
- Candidates can select the campus of their choice at the time of Counselling based on the ranking.
Submission of documents on admission
- Provisional Admission Letter. (photo copy)
- Recent Passport size colour photos – 4
- Affidavit to be signed separately by Student, Parent & Hostel affidavit in 20/- Stamp Paper.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- 2 sets of photocopies of all original documents. (except Affidavit & Physical Fitness Certificate)
- Students hailing from Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board of Education should make it a point to submit their Pass Certificate Cum Memorandum of Marks at the time of admission.