VITEEE Counselling 2019 will be conducted by VIT from 9th May 2019. Candidates who have been shortlisted based on the entrance examination ranks will be called for VITEEE 2019 counselling. Counselling will have two phases and candidates will have to come to report to the allotted venue at the said time according to their ranks. Candidates must ensure they possess all the required documents such as e-Admit card at the time of counselling. A Biometric examination will be carried out during counselling and admission process. Seats will be allotted based on candidate’s VITEEE rank. Please note that a non refundable amount has to be paid which is nothing counselling fee.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Dates
|VITEEE Counselling Phase I (For Rank holders between 1 to 10000)|
|DATE||TIME||SLOT||RANK FROM||RANK To||TOTAL|
|VITEEE - 2019 Counselling Phase – II (For Rank holders upto 110000)|
|DATE||TIME||SLOT||RANK FROM||RANK To||TOTAL|
Candidates are requested to book the Train / Flight tickets in advance to participate in the VITEEE Counselling in VIT-Vellore / VIT-Chennai / VIT-AP / VIT-Bhopal
Instructions for VITEEE 2019 Counselling
- Candidates can attend the counselling only once
- Only candidates who have skipped or not taken up any branch in the counselling will be permitted to attend subsequent counselling as per the order of merit and availability of seats
- Change of branch / campus will not be allowed
- Candidates can register to attend the counselling in any one of the counselling venues and can select any campus/branch as per the availability based on VITEEE-ranking
- Eligible Candidates attending Phase-I counselling (between Rank-1 to Rank-10000) will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000/- drawn in favour of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', payable at Vellore. This includes Rs.11,800/- (including GST) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee is Non-Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the Academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute
- Eligible Candidates attending Phase-II counselling (Rank holders upto Rank-110000) will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.2,00,000/- drawn in favour of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', payable at Vellore which also includes Rs.11,800/- (including GST) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee is Non-Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the Academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute
- The Balance fee (if any) has to be paid on or before 07.06.2019, either through online mode or DD mode. The details will be updated shortly
- Date extension of payment of balance fee will not be entertained, under any circumstances. If the required fee is not paid within the scheduled time, the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- The VITEEE-2019 scholarship benefit can be availed only after the candidate joins the Institute
- The fee structure is common for VIT-VELLORE, VIT-CHENNAI, VIT-AP AND VIT-BHOPAL
- Counselling e-admit card and copy of Aadhar Card are mandatory to attend the counselling
- Candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling with the list of documents, self-attested copies, as prescribed on the website
- Candidates requiring hostel accommodation will have to submit the hostel fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- at the time of counselling by a separate crossed Demand Draft in favour of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', payable at Vellore.
Counselling procedure in VITEEE 2019
Advance Payment: The selected candidates will have to submit a DD for 50,000 /- in favour of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', payable at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted. This includes 11,800/- towards counselling processing fee. Counselling processing fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, but will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the Institute
Counselling procedure for allocation of seats/ branch
- The counselling for allocation of branches to the short- listed candidates is based on their All India Rank (AIR) in VITEEE 2019.
- Common selection and Admission procedure will be followed through single window counselling in Vellore / Chennai / Amaravathi (AP) / Bhopal(MP) for all the B.Tech programmes.
- Shortlisted candidates can attend counselling in any one of the places viz., Vellore, Chennai, Amaravathi (AP) and Bhopal (MP)
- A candidate may obtain this information on the official website - www.vit.ac.in or by calling the VIT office, a day after the declaration of the results of VITEEE 2019.
- No change of date/time of counselling is permissible. It is mandatory to submit the required documents at the time of counselling. If the mark statement of the qualifying exam has not been received before the date of counselling, the candidate would have to furnish an undertaking stating that if he/she fails to qualify as per the norms, it would lead him / her to forego his / her seat.
- The number of qualified candidates is kept more than the number of seats available in VIT to take care of possible absentees.
- The fact that a candidate has qualified in the VITEEE-2019 and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This depends upon the candidate’s rank in the entrance examination / the availability of seats and fulfillment of Eligibility criteria
- Details of the various branches offered under the B.Tech programme in the current year, the total number of seats allocated for each branch at the time of counselling, the number of seats still available will be displayed at the counselling centre to enable the candidates to make their choice
- The candidate will be allotted the branch and campus based on the availability
- VIT is in no way responsible for information regarding counselling not reaching the candidates. They should refer the VIT website: www.vit.ac.infor information on counselling
- No change of date / time of counselling is permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counselling on the date specified, his/her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit
- However, due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he / she can attend on a subsequent date / time, after duly intimating the office, regarding this. But the candidate can only opt for the branch/campus available at that point of time and cannot claim any other branch/campus as per his/her original turn / seniority
- After the counselling for a particular day is over, the number of seats (branchwise) still available for allotment on the next day of counselling will be published on our website
- If the mark statement of the qualifying exam has not been received before the date of counselling, the candidate would have to furnish an undertaking stating that if he/she fails to qualify as per the norms (minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM/PCB as the case may be), it would lead him / her to forego his / her seat and produce the XII hall ticket.
VITEEE Counselling Fees
|Phase||Ranking range||Counselling Fees|
|Phase - I||1 – 10,000||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Phase - II||Upto 1,10,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
Counselling fees include GST (Rs. 11,800/-) and processing fee. It is Non-Refundable.
Payment mode: The cunselling fee must paid using DD drawn in favour of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', payable at Vellore
Allotment of branch & Campus once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances
Submission of Documents at the time of counselling
The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with two sets of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
- VITEEE 2019 e-Admit Card, Counselling, Admit Card and VITEEE Result copy
- Any Age proof Certificate
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (If available)
- XII Hall ticket (For candidates awaiting results)
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST candidates only)
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- Phase-I Eligible candidates should submit the Demand Draft for Rs. 50,000/- drawn in favour of Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at Vellore.
- Phase-II Eligible candidates should submit the Demand Draft for Rs. 2,00,000/- drawn in favour of Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at Vellore.
- Candidates requiring hostel accommodation will have to submit the hostel fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- at the time of counselling by a separate crossed Demand Draft in favour of Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore/ respective campus
Candidates without the DD for the above said amounts will not be permitted to attend counselling
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of Admissions
- Provisional Admission letter (photocopy)
- VITEEE-2019 e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy
- Any age proof certificate
- Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts
- Transfer Certificate / School leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if issued by the board)
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura)
- Student Profile (if not submitted at the time of counselling)
- Recent passport size colour photos - 4 Nos.
- Affidavit to be signed separately by Student, Parent and Hostel on a Rs. 20/- Non-judicial stamp paper. (Format available on VIT website)
- Certificate of Physical Fitness (Format available of VIT website)
- 2 sets of photocopies of all original documents (Except Affidavits / Physical Fitness Certificate / Student Profile)
Candidates without DD for the above said amount will not be permitted to attend counselling. Candidates will only be allowed to participate in the counselling process, after verification of documents, authentic records pertaining to identification, age, mark sheets of qualifying examination, community, nativity (if applicable)and other eligibility criteria as specified.
Undertaking by the candidates
Form of undertaking to be filled and signed duly if the candidate gets seat/admission at any VIT institute.
Counselling Authorization form
If in any unforeseen conditions the candidate is unable to attend counselling then the candidate’s parent must fill the authorization request form with the request and submit it to the concerned authority with signature
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor