VITEEE 2019 is a National level Common Entrance Exam which offers admission to various course in VIT campuses and Eligible candidates can select the courses offered at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP. VITEEE aspirants can apply for the exam online/offline through VITEEE registration 2019 which started on 1st November 2018 and the last date to apply for the exam both online and offline is 28th February 2019. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility norms in order to write the exam which is conducted from 10th April to 21st April 2019. Refer the detailed VITEEE 2019 Eligibility criteria before registering.
Application Status of VITEEE 2019
Applicants of VITEEE exam can now check their Application form status on the official website of VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. Candidates must first visit the Official Exam Website and then enter and submit the 10 Digit Application Number and the verification code. The status of the application form will be displayed following the submission of application number.
Availability of offline and online application forms in VITEEE 2019
- The online VITEEE 2019 Application form has been released on Official Website on 1.11.2018 and candidates can submit form till 28.02.2019.
- Fee payment details:
- Net banking/Credit card/Debit card/Paytm for Rs. 1150/- General candidates
- NRI candidates and candidates choosing abroad test centres can apply through online for 50 USD
- Online applicants are requested not to send the hardcopy of the application form.
- And candidates who are applying offline can fill the OMR forms and submit the filled forms along with the payment fee in DD through post or speed post.
- Candidates can obtain the application form at the cost of Rs.1200/- through the following modes:
- From the designated list of post offices throughout India (or)
- By producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- in favour of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', in person, from the following campuses:
- VIT, Vellore Campus
- VIT, Chennai Campus
- VIT-Bhopal (MP)
- VIT-Amaravati (AP)
Steps to Apply Application Form Online in VITEEE 2019
- Visit VITEEE Exam Website
- Click on “New Applicant”
- Candidates will be redirected to another page, where they must enter their Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number and Email ID
- Click on Register once all the details are filled correctly.
- E-mail and SMS containing Username and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Candidates must enter valid mobile number and Email ID also change of mobile number and Email ID is not permitted.
- Candidates can now login using the Login credentials (Username and Password) which was sent to them.
- After logging in click on Application form
- Filling up Online VITEEE Application Form
- Enter personal details such as name, DOB, address of correspondence, valid mobile number, E-mail ID, religion, nationality, community (MBC candidates should select either OBC or BC)
- Candidates must mention whether they require hostel accommodation or not.
- Fill the details regarding Education
- Next enter Educational qualification details such as educational details, qualifying exam, address of the school, VITEEE test city preference etc.
- An application number will be allotted to candidates after the necessary details are filled. Save the application number for future reference and proceed to make payment.
- Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee in both online and offline mode.
- Fee for online mode: Rs. 1150/-
- Fee for offline mode: Rs. 1200/-
- Online mode: Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline mode: DD in favour of 'Vellore Institute of Technology' as Registration Fee to avail the Application Form.
- Photograph and Signature upload
- Specifications to upload photo and signature
particular Size Dimensions Photograph (colour) 10-200 KB 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm Signature 10-200 KB 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- Specifications to upload photo and signature
- After entering the details, uploading images and payment of fee, click on "Submit"
- Save the application confirmation page for future.
Submission of offline application form in VITEEE 2019
- Details to be filled in offline application form remains same as online application form, offline application form must be filled in neat handwriting, use BLOCK letters wherever it is necessary and it must be sent via Registered or Speed post to the University, and DD can also be sent with it.
- Candidates must ensure that they have adhered to the instructions for completing the computerized OMR application form (section19 in the brochure) before mailing the application.
- The application should be refolded along the original fold only and inserted in the envelope provided.
- The mailing address – The complete application form (OMR) must be addressed to “Director – UG Admissions, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore – 632 014 and send it through Registered post or Speed post
- Incomplete application form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard. The application form once sold shall not be taken back under any circumstances nor will the application fee be refunded in any case.
- Your application should be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT, so as to reach the office on or before February 28, 2019. Before despatching the application form ensure that you have filled in the correct Test City Code, Subject and tick the checklist on the envelope provided.
Receipt of Completed Application Form
The last date for receipt of OMR completed application form at VIT is February 28, 2019. Any application received after the last date will not be accepted. Any delay in receiving the application by the candidate will not be considered a valid reason for late submission. The Institute will not accept responsibility for any postal delay, irregularity or loss in postal transit. Do not enclose any document with the application form.
- NRI candidates can click on the link
- Click on “New Applicant” (for new users)
- Enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Email ID to register.
- Fill the form
- Take printout in A4 size after form filling
- Grade X mark statement (or any proof of age certificate)
- Grade XI mark statement (if available) or pre-final semester mark statement
- XII mark statement (or equivalent degree marks statement)
- For pursuing candidate, XI mark statement (or equivalent degree marks statement)
- Employment Certificate
- Sponsorship Letter (by either father or mother of the applicant)
- The valid Passport and Visa copies of the candidate and the parent copy of the citizenship card (for foreign candidates).
- Passport size photograph
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates who applied online have the option to make corrections in few fields in the already submitted application form. Last date for corrections is 2nd week of March 2019.
Steps to make correction
- Log in to the official website using registered Email id and password.
- Click on "EDIT" button.
- Make changes/modifications as required
- Save the form after making necessary changes
- Take a hard copy of this modified application for future reference.
e-Tracking / SMS
- For the benefit of the candidates, the following arrangements have been made to inform the status of the application, venue of the entrance examination and results. Once the application is received by VIT, a message will be sent through SMS to the candidates stating that their application has been received at VIT. This would, however, be possible only if the mobile number is correctly shaded in the application form.
- The candidates may also track the status of their application by typing their application number in the VIT website. However, this feature can be availed only after 3 weeks of despatch of their application. At the time of publication of the results, the rank will be intimated through SMS and it will also be made available in the website www.vit.ac.in
List of Post offices in India for Offline Application form
|SI No.||Name of the Post Office||Status GPO/HO/SO||Pincode|
|01||Chittoor||Head Post Office||517001|
|02||Guntur||Head Post Office||522002|
|03||Kurnool||Head Post Office||518001|
|04||Tirupati||Head Post Office||517501|
|05||Vijayawada||Head Post Office||520001|
|06||Vishakapattanam||Head Post Office||530001|
|01||Anna Nagar (Chennai)||Sub Post Office||600040|
|02||Anna Road (Chennai)||Head Post Office||600002|
|03||Coimbatore||Head Post Office||641001|
|04||Erode||Head Post Office||638001|
|05||Madurai||Head Post Office||625001|
|06||Ranipet||Head Post Office||632401|
|07||RS Puram||Head Post Office||641002|
|08||Salem||Head Post Office||636001|
|09||T. Nagar(Chennai)||Head Post Office||600017|
|10||Tiruchirappalli||Head Post Office||620001|
|11||Vellore||Head Post Office||632001|
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor