UPSEE Seat Allotment 2019 will be commenced once the UPSEE counselling procedure is completed. All the candidates who have obtained the required cutoff and are qualified in the entrance exam need to register themselves to participate in the counselling session which will be conducted in three rounds. Candidates will have to log into their account to check the allotment status. AKTU will conduct VITEEE Counselling and Seat allotment in the month of June-July 2019. Once the registration is done by paying fee, verification of documents will be done, later choices are marked/filled. Seat allotment will be done after the choices are made. Allocation of seats are made based on choice of the candidate and availability of seats.
Important Dates for UPSEE Seat Allotment
|Event||Date and Timings (Tentative)|
|Seat Allotment for Round 1||04/07/2019 (03:00 PM)|
|Seat Allotment for Round 2||15/07/2019 (03:00 PM)|
|Seat Allotment for Round 3||23/07/2019 (03:00 PM)|
|Seat Allotment for Round 4||26/07/2019 (03:00 PM)|
For complete schedule details on UPSEE Counselling and Seat allotment, refer UPSEE Counselling
UPSEE 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment procedure in brief
Step 1: Registration and counselling fee payment
Step 2: Document verification
Step 3: Filling of choices
Step 4: Seat allotment
Step 5: Online willingness by the candidates
Once the Choices are entered by the candidates, the allotment process will begin and the seat allotment result will be announced once the provision to submit choices will end. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices made by the candidate and the merit secured by them.
The first 3 steps mentioned above is explained in the UPSEE 2019 Counselling section (link shall be updated)
Online willingness by the candidates
Candidate will have to ensure if they want to accept a seat or leave it or choose any other option. Candidates have to select three options to confirm seat allotment Freeze, Float and Withdrawal.
- Freeze: Candidates can choose to freeze their seat allotted, if they are satisfied and do not wish for up gradation. After selecting this option, candidates will have to download and print their provisional allotment letter. Candidates will have to report at the institute allotted on the specified date and time as mentioned in the letter. In case, candidates fail to report at the institute then their seat will be automatically cancelled.
- Float: Candidates can hold on to the seat allotted and ask for up gradation. This up gradation will be on the basis of the choices filled by candidates.
- Withdrawal: Candidates can leave the seat allotted and can choose to not participate in the further admission procedure. Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotted seat can use this option to not be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling. Such candidates will be treated as withdrawn from all rounds of counselling. However, they will be able to participate in spot round of counselling only.
Important points in UPSEE Seat allotment
- If a seat is allotted to a candidate during later rounds of counselling then his or her earlier allotted seat (if any) will be automatically considered as cancelled.
- If a candidate participates in subsequent round of counselling by selecting “FLOAT” option and if a new seat could not be allotted to him or her then the previous allotted seat will be retained.
- If a candidate who is allotted a seat takes admission in the allotted institute then the registration fee submitted by him or her during counselling will be adjusted against the institute fee of the allotted institute and will be transferred to the allotted institute by the University, without deduction.