UPSEE results for 2019 has been released by AKTU on 3rd June . Results will be based on the performance of the candidate. The UPSEE Answer key has been released for the benefit of the candidates prior to the release of results. Candidates can make an estimate of marks they may score by comparing their marked with that of answer key released.
The UPSEE 2019 result declared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh,
Lucknow shall be final. However, the candidate can get his/her answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny should be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031 in writing.
Separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Also Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will be available on website after the declaration of the result. Eligible candidates will be able to participate in the counselling according to their merit in UPSEE examination. The candidates shall be called for counselling through newspapers and website.
Steps to check UPSEE Results 2019
- Visit Official Website
- Click on Result link
- Enter UPSEE Roll number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- View the result. Download and take the printout of result
What to do when two or more candidates score same marks?
Tie Breaking is done is such conditions. Inter-se-merit is the solution and it is determined as follows:
- Firstly, by the percentage of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser percentage of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
- Secondly, for tie break across various subjects/courses refer the below table:
B.Tech./B. Tech (Ag. Engg.)/ MCA(Integrated) M Tech (Dual Degree) By the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age.* B.Pharm By marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry sections of Paper 2 respectively and then by age.* B Arch By marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics &Aesthetics sensitivity section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age.* B.Tech.(Bio-Tech.) Same as applicable in B.Tech./B.Pharm B Des/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ B Voc/ MBA/MBA(Integrated)/MCA/Lateral entry *By age only
Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
- Thirdly, by the application number, the lowest application number will be placed at higher in the merit.
- The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE-2019 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Govt. Order.
- Successful candidates shall be called for counselling according to their merit in UPSEE-2019 by giving intimation through Newspapers and website. However, the allotment of seat shall depend on the availability of the seats on the day of counselling. The successful candidates are advised to keep a close watch on websites https://aktu.ac.in or http://www.upsee.nic.in and Newspapers for counseling dates. The counseling schedule can be downloaded from the website.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor