The application form for UPSEE 2019 will be available from 23rdJanuary 2019 (02:00PM) .The form will be available in online mode on UPSEE Official website. The last date to submit application form was 15th March 2019(05:00 PM). Visit here for more information on important dates. The candidates need to successfully apply for the exam by filling all details in the form correctly well within given time. The last date to pay fee has been extended upto 26th March 2019. In case of any difficulty in filling the online application form then the candidate can call the Toll free helpline number or send an email to the Helpdesk.
On-Line Partial Correction of Application submitted through the website is now open and candidates who want to make corrections can visit Online Form Correction to make necessary changes. Corrections can be made till 28th April 2019.
Fundamental points to keep in mind regarding UPSEE 2019 Application Form-
- The application forms will be available in online mode only. It will be released in their UPSEE Official website
- UPSEE aspirant should fill the application form and submit it along with the necessary documents such as scanned images of photograph, signature, caste certificates etc. well within last date.
- Requisite amount of fee payment should also be done along with application form submission.
- Only those candidates who apply for the exam will be issued the admit card for UPSEE 2019.
- Candidates should also fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Click here to view Eligibility criteria of 2019 UPSEE
- Candidates need to print the conformation page in order to ensure successful application and preserve it for future use.
Important Events of UPSEE 2019
|SI.No||Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|1||UPSEE 2019 application form release.||23/01/2019(02:00 PM)|
|2||Final date to submit the application form.||15/03/2019(05:00 PM)|
|3||On-Line Partial Correction of filled and submitted On Line Application||Upto 03/04/2019 (05:00 PM)|
|4||UPSEE 2019 examination date||21/04/2019|
Documents/certificates required before filling online Application form
Candidates needs to keep the following Documents/Certificates with them while applying for the entrance exam:
- Aadhaar Number
- An Email Id and mobile number
- Marks sheet of class 10
- Marks sheet of class 12
- Scanned image of photograph and signatute as per specifications
The On-Line application form submission consists of following three simple steps
- Registration (Filling up of Personal and other Details)
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the Confirmation Page.
Procedure to Fill UPSEE Application Form 2019-
The application form of UPSEE 2019 is available from January 23, 2019 . Candidates who wants to appear for UPSEE 2019 will have to register themselves for the examination by filling up the application form . Follow the given steps to fill and submit the UPSEE 2019 application form.Please note that there separate links for UPSEE UG and UPSEE PG examinations, so choose the appropriate link to fill the application form.
- Visit UPSEE Official website
- Click on the link "UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2019)"
- A new screen containing the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form appears.
- Read the instructions and click on "Click here to proceed"
UPSEE Registration Window
- Registration and Filling up Details of Personal, Educational and other Details
- Fill up all the personal details such as Name, Fathers Name, Domicile of your parent, state from where you have passed or appearing in the qualifying examination
- Enter communication details such as address, mobile phone number, email etc.,
- Course details such as qualifying examination detail, subjects in the qualifying examination etc.
- Choose paper as per eligibility, choice of city for examination centre etc., during the filling of the online application form.
- Choose a "Password" and "Security question" after filling the required details. An Application number will be generated in this step which will be required in future.
- To make any changes "Edit" button can be clicked.
- After completion of the Application Form, submit the application form by clicking Button. Once "SUBMIT" Button is clicked, a Review page showing all the crucial information filled appears on the screen.
- To change/modify some of the information provided in the Application Form, click the "Edit Application Form Data"
- Once done click the "Final submit" button but not before ticking the declaration box named "I agree"
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature
- Once all the details are filled and submitted the candidate may then proceed to upload scanned images.
- The colour passport size photograph has to be recent. The face of the candidates should be clear and visible in the photograph.
- The signature should have been done on a white background with a black or blue pen. It should not be in capital letters
- Please check/review the images that have been uploaded are clear and correct before clicking the SAVE Button as once the button is clicked, no further changes will be entertained.
- Proceed for Step 3: Payment of fees. The candidate may logout if he/she wish so. And they can login again to complete the 3rd step.
Specifications for Scanned Documents
Particulars Size Format Dimensions Photograph Maximum 100 KB JPEG/JPG 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm Signature Maximum 20 KB JPEG/JPG 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm
- Payment of Examination Fee through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net-banking/Wallets and Downloading of
After completion of Step 1 and Step 2, applicant may proceed with Step 3 for payment of Examination Fee. The examination fee can be paid On-Line ONLY
Examination fee details
Particulars Examination fee For Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category Rs. 1300/- For SC/ST Category/Female/PH Candidates of All the category Rs. 650/-
Please note that the bank may additionally charge service charges plus applicable taxes while making the payment through Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- For making payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets, choose appropriate Mode of Payment and click the link Proceed for Payment
- A payment Transaction Number is generated after making the payment which is required to note down for future correspondences.
- If the payment is successful, a link appears on the screen/page named Download Confirmation Page.
- Take two copies of print-outs of this Confirmation page and keep them preserved for record and future communication.
- Failed Transaction: In case, the transaction failed for some reason, whatsoever , then you will not be able to download the . If you are unable to download the and your account is debited, it means that transaction could not be updated at NIC server of UPSEE-2019. In case, you do not succeed in downloading the , it indicates that your transaction has failed, and you are required to make the Payment of Examination Fee again and download the confirmation page.
- However, the amount of Examination Fee against the failed transactions, which could not be updated on NIC Server of UPSEE 2019, shall be automatically refunded by the Bank after Reconciliation and shall be credited to the account from which the payment was made using your debit card/ credit card / Net Banking. In case, amount debited against the failed transaction is not refunded to your account within FIVE DAYS, you may send an email as follows
Subject : Failed Transaction
Please do not forget to mention the following in your mail.
A) Your Application Number,
B) Transaction Number
C) Date of Birth, and
D) Aadhar Number
Key Elements Of On-Line Application Form
Read carefully the entire Information Brochure before filling the On-Line Application Form. The On-Line Application Form is self-explanatory. Following are the key elements of the Application Form which will appear in the application (not necessarily in the order).
- Name of the Candidate: Write your FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate
- Fathers Name: Write FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters).
- Date of Birth: Fill your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Nationality: Choose if your Nationality is Indian other wise choose
- Gender: Choose Male or Female or Third Gender (Transgender) which ever is applicable.
- Parent's Domicile: Choose if at least one of your parents (Father/Mother) is domicile of U.P., Choose if none of your parents is domicile of U.P. and choose (if belongs to i) defense personnel settled in U.P ii)defense personnel who are not domicile of U.P., but are posted in U.P. iii) Employee of All India Services belonging to U.P.cadre. More information on this is available at UPSEE Reservation criteria)
- Aadhar Number: This is certainly Aadhar number of candidate itself. The identity of candidate can be verified at the time of Entrance Examination/ Counselling/Admission to Institute/End Semester Examinations during course studies by Institute/University
- Address for Communication: Write your complete mailing address with pin code in CAPITAL LETTERS for postal communication
- Contact Mobile Phone Number: Write your mobile number. This mobile number will be used for communication with you during examination/admission process
- E-Mail address: Write your E-Mail address. This mail address will be used for communication with you during examination/admission process.
- Qualifying Examination Details:
Examination: Choose appropriate option(s) whether you have passed or are appearing in Intermediate (10+2)/ Diploma in Engg./Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Agriculture Engg./Diploma in Architecture/Graduate
Qualifying Examination Passed/ Appearing from college situated in: Choose if you have passed or are appearing in qualifying examination form UP otherwise choose .
Year of Passing / Appearing: Write year of passing or appearing, whichever is applicable, the qualifying examination.
- Subjects in Qualifying Examination: Choose the subject group in which you have passed / are appearing in, Qualifying Examination.
- Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference: Indicate three distinct choices for city of examination from where you wish to appear in UPSEE 2019.
- Category: Choose applicable category whether you are a candidate of UPGE, UPSC, UPST, UPBC, UPGD ,GDSC ,GDST ,GDBC ,GDDA ,OSGE. Refer Reservation criteria for UPSEE 2019
- Sub-Category: Choose suitable sub category depending upon whether you belong to subcategory UPFF, UPAF or UPHC otherwise choose if you do not belong to any of the sub-categories.
- Rural Weightage Claimed: Choose if you are eligible for and want to claim rural Weightage otherwise choose .
- Seeking Admission For: Choose appropriate option First Year for UG or 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) or First Year for PG. Please note that this choice is linked with your qualification and subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Course(s) APPLIED FOR: Choose appropriate course name(s) to which you are seeking admission.
- Papers in which you wish to appear in UPSEE-2019: Choose appropriate paper(s) in which you wish to appear.
- Photograph: Upload scanned image of your recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm colour photograph in JPEG format. The photograph which are not clear will be considered as an attempt of the act of impersonation and application form is liable to be rejected.
- Signature: Upload scanned image of your signature in JPEG format.
- Declaration: Read the declaration and accept the declaration by ticking the check box named provided. Unless you accept the declaration by ticking the given check box, you will not be able to submit the form.
- Mode of Payment: Choose the appropriate mode (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) of making payment of the prescribed examination fee and make the payment. Please note tha tin addition to the examination fee, bank may charge additional amount as service charge and taxes as applicable on the transaction.
- Fee Amount in Rupees: Examination fee is Rs 1300.00 for Male/ Transgender candidates of General/OBC Category and Rs 650.00 for SC/ST candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates and female candidates of all categories.