Admit card for UPSEE examination 2019 has been released officially in the UPSEE website on 15th April 2019 and it will be available to download till the examination begins on 21st April 2019. The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father's Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card. If at all there are any mistakes in the Admit card it must be notified to the concerned authority immediately and the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from website www.upsee.nic.in or aktu.ac.in before the examination date.
If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline or send an email to the mail address email@example.com latest by 20th April,2019.
Steps to download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website
- Click on Download Admit Card link (choose the link based on the exam you are applying for)
- Check all the particulars on the UPSEE 2019 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card of UPSEE, the candidates must contact the examination authorities and get it rectified.
- Enter Application Number, Password and Security pin. Click on Sign in
- After ensuring that all the details on the admit card are correct then, download the admit card take at least 2 printout copies of the card.
UPSEE 2019 Admit card content
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Candidate's UPSEE 2019 Roll Number
- Candidate's Application Number
- Sub Category
- Rural Weightage
- Exam date, timings and venue
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for UPSEE 2019
- The admit card should have a Bar Code on it. In case there is no Bar Code on UPSEE admit card 2019, candidates can download it again.
- The details mentioned on the admit card must match with the details on the UPSEE application form 2019 filled by the candidate
In case candidates are unable to download their admit card of UPSEE 2019, or there are any discrepancies in the admit card then they must send mail to the helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgot your Application number/Password ?
In case the Application number or Password is lost or forgotten then follow the below steps to retrieve it.
Application number retrieval
- Click on "Forget Application Number" link in the UPSEE Admit card portal
- Click on "Get Application Number" button.
- Enter candidates name, father name, mother name, date of birth, security pin and click on "Get Application Number" button. The UPSEE 2019 application number which matches the submitted details will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on "Forgot Password" link in the UPSEE Admit card portal
- Select the preferable mode to recover the password and click on "Continue" button.
- Enter Application number, Date of birth, Security pin and Click on "submit" button.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor