Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination also known as also known as UPSEE is a State level Entrance exam for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges.The examination was conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) which was established in the year 2000. But recently in the year the university name was renamed to Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). The examination was conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) which was established in the year 2000. But recently in the year the university name was renamed to Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
The examination duties and responsibilities have been assigned to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow to supervise and control the State Entrance Examination herein after referred as UPSEE-2019 being conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh. The CAB has absolute rights for conducting of UPSEE-2019, and to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats. The jurisdiction of CAB extends to colleges / institutes affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
The university has been sub-divided into five zones with 150-160 colleges in each zone.
UPSEE Important Dates 2019
Important dates for UPSEE 2019 include Online application release and submission of application form, examination date, admit card release, result announcement, counselling and seat allotment schedule.
|Sl.No.||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Release of UPSEE 2019 application form||23/01/2019 (02:00 PM)|
|2||Final date to submit filled application form||15/03/2019 (05:00 PM)|
|3||Online Partial Correction of Filled and submitted Form||Up to 03/04/2019 (05:00 PM)|
|4||Availability of Admit Card||15/04/2019 till date of Examination|
|5||UPSEE 2019 Examination||21/04/2019|
To know more please visit UPSEE 2019 Important Dates
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility criteria decides who can participate in any given examination. And the eligibility criteria for UPSEE exam 2019 include Nationality, Age, Domicile, Qualifying exam and marks. Candidates are advised to read the criteria carefully and ensure they meet the requirements to apply for the examination.
- Nationality:Indian/NRI/FN/PIO candidates are eligible to apply
- Age:No age limit
- Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from UP & whose parent have domicile of UP can apply.
- If candidates have passed the qualifying exam outside UP, then they have to produce domicile certificate of either of their parents (Father or Mother).
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination outside UP and whose parents (both Father & Mother) does not have domicile of UP can also apply, but they are eligible to get admission into 10% seats in Technology/Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU.
For more information, visit UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPSEE Application Form 2019
Application form for UPSEE 2019 will be made available online from of 23rd January 2019. Interested candidates can apply on the official website, upload required images and pay the required fees in order to participate in UPSEE 2019 examination.
- Registration (Filling up of Personal and other Details)
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
The On-Line application form submission consists of following three simple steps.
For complete details Please check UPSEE 2019 Application Form
UPSEE Time table 2019
The UPSEE examination is conducted for the B Tech, B Arch, B Pharm courses etc., The examination will be held on 21st April 2019. There are a total of 8 Question Papers for different course and the duration of exam differs according to the paper and even the marks differ too. Candidates are advised to opt for the paper depending on the course they wish to pursue.
Time Table for different papers
|Date of examination||Paper code||Subjects||Timings|
|21/04/2019||Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||11:30 AM to 02:30 PM (3 Hours)|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design||3.00 PM to 5:30 PM (2 Hours 30 Minutes)|
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for General Awareness||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (2 Hours)|
To know more please visit UPSEE 2019 Time table
UPSEE Admit Card 2019
Admit card will be released on 15th of April 2019. Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted application forms for UPSEE 2019 will be issued UPSEE Admit card online by the exam conducting authority. If at all there any mistakes in the Admit card it must be notified to the concerned authority immediately.
Steps to download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website www.upsee.nic.in
- Click the link for new admit card (link shall be updated)
- Enter the UPSEE application number 2019, date of birth and password
- Check all the particulars on the UPSEE 2019 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card of UPSEE, the candidates must contact the examination authorities and get it rectified.
- After ensuring that all the details on the admit card are correct then, download the admit card take at least 2 printout copies of the card.
For more information, visit UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
Exam pattern for UPSEE 2019 gives the details of exam such as total marks, negative marks, number of questions, exam mode, total duration and the medium of the examination. It lists the important points of examination beneficial to the applicant.
UPSEE 2019 Marking Scheme
|Correct answer||+4 or +5 (B.Arch)|
|Wrong answer||No Marks|
|Unattempted question||No Marks|
To know more please visit UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
UPSEE Exam centres 2019
Exam centres for UPSEE exam has been officially released by AKTU. Candidates will have to choose 3 convenient exam centres according to the paper they opt for the examination. The exam authority would see in to it that the candidates will be allotted from the choices they opt but sometimes in the extreme scenario that might not be possible. Candidates are advised to choose the exam city centres carefully. Around 42 exam centres are allotted inside UP and 16 centres outside UP which includes cities across the country.
For more information, please visit UPSEE 2019 Exam centres
UPSEE Answer Key 2019
Answer keys help the candidates in making a fair estimation of their score. UPSEE Answer key will be released before the announcement of result.
How to download UPSEE Answer key 2019?
- Visit the link (Available soon)
- Download the answer key of UPSEE 2019
- Match the responses with those given in UPSEE 2019 Answer Key
- Calculate probable score with the help of UPSEE 2019 answer key
For more information, visit UPSEE 2019 Answer Key
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
AKTU, the conducting body of UPSEE 2019 has prescribed a syllabus for the exam. The syllabus has subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc. The candidates need to be thorough with the syllabus and what they need to focus on. There are a total of 8 papers and therefore syllabus for each of these paper vary. Given below is a compilation of syllabus of UPSEE 2019 which the candidate can go through
To know more please visit link UPSEE 2019 Syllabus
UPSEE Results 2019
Result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. And Separate merit lists will also be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on website after the declaration of the result.
Steps to check UPSEE Results 2019
- Visit official website
- Click on "Result" link
- Enter UPSEE Application number and Date of Birth
- Click on "Submit"
- View the result. Download and take the printout of result
To know more please visit UPSEE 2019 Results
UPSEE Cut off 2019
Cut off will be declared after results are announced for UPSEE 2019. Cut off varies for various branches, categories and institutes. Candidates who have been qualified can register for further processes. Cut off is the minimum marks/score required by the candidate to qualify for counselling.
For complete details Please check UPSEE 2019 Cut off
UPSEE Participating Institutions/Colleges 2019
Admissions are provided to all the qualified candidates into the B.Tech courses on the basis of their scores obtained in UPSEE examination 2019. Candidates can choose their preferred college and course based the participating college/institute list.
For more information, visit UPSEE 2019 Participating Institutions/Colleges
UPSEE Counselling 2019
Counselling process for UPSEE 2019 will commence after the cutoff is announced and a merit list is prepared. Candidates will be called for counselling based on merit. It requires candidates to register themselves for Counselling process. Counselling will be conducted in three rounds in online mode
Counselling and Seat Allotment steps in brief
- Registration and counselling fee payment
- Document verification
- Filling of choices
- Seat allotment
- Online willingness by the candidates
To know more please visit UPSEE 2019 Counselling
UPSEE Seat Allotment 2019
Seat Allotment for UPSEE 2019 will made along with Counselling process, based on the choices filled by the candidates and availability of seats. After each round of seat allotment, candidates will get three options to freeze, float or withdraw their allotted seat.
For complete details Please check UPSEE 2019 Seat Allotment
UPSEE Reservation Criteria 2019
Reservation criteria for UPSEE is overlooked by AKTU and candidates can claim benefit from it if provided they back their claim by providing relevant details, documents/certificates.
The various Reservation Criteria set by UPSEE are :
- Vertical Reservation
- Horizontal Reservation
- Rural Areas Reservation
- Reservation Seats Under Different Scheme
- Kashmiri Migrants Reservation
- Admission to Non-resident Indian (NRI) candidates in first year
- Admission to foreign nationals (FN) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries(CIWGC)
- Economically Weaker Meritorious Students Reservation
To know more please visit UPSEE 2019 Reservation Criteria
UPSEE Helpline Numbers and Contact Details 2019
UPSEE 2019 Helpline No, Email, Fax & Address is released so that any query regarding any of the UPSEE examination process can be solved.
|UPSEE Help Desk details|
|Toll Free Number 1800-1800161|
|UPSEE 2019 Contact Address|
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Sec 11, Jankipuram Vistar Yojna,
Lucknow - 226 031 (U.P)
For more information, visit UPSEE 2019 Helpline Numbers and Contact Details
- Download UPSEE Admit Card
- Download NEET Admit Card
- Download KEAM Admit card
- Download KCET Admit card
- Download AP EAMCET Admit card
- Download BITSAT Admit card
- BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking Commenced
- JEE Main Exam Answer Key Released (All Shifts)
- VITEEE Admit Card Reprint
- KCET Exam dates changed. Check rescheduled dates here
- JEE Advanced Exam date Postponed. Check out new Time table
- UPSEE Application Form Correction Link (Update)
- VITEEE Exam Dates Released
- KEAM Exam Time table Revised
- JIPMER Online Registration begins
- KCET Exam dates changed. Check revised dates here