TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling will commence by the end of May 2019 or in the 1st week of June 2019. Counselling succeeds results and cutoff announcement and it involves many steps/stages. The counselling procedure involves – Registration, Document verification, Option entry, Payment of fees, Allotment of seats, Reporting to the college and also Withdrawal of seats (if the candidate desires so or if it is deemed by the authority). The candidate will have to pay the counselling fee to take part in the counselling process. The TS EAMCET Counselling is likely to have 3 rounds and usually the counselling will be in offline mode. Read through the brief outline of counselling below. The seats are allotted to the candidates based on their choice. once the candidate accepts the seat, he/she must pay the admission fees to confirm. Find the proformas required to submit during verification round below.
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule
|Counselling registration and fee payment||24/06/2019|
|Document verification||27/06/2019 to 03/07/2019|
|Online choice filling||06/07/2019|
|Provisional seat allotment||10/07/2019|
|Fee payment and self reporting through website||16/07/2019|
|Internal sliding at the institution||06/08/2019|
|Notification for spot Admissions||07/08/2019|
|Completion of Spot Admissions||10/08/2019|
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling procedure in brief
- Document Verification
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
Candidates are called up for TS EAMCET counselling, according to the ranks and scores, they have obtained.
Counselling procedure: Registration for Certificate Verification
- Report tot he assigned counselling centre and produce the rank card
- Ranks will be called/announced. Pay the processing fee when you are called in. Receipt cum verification form is issued as an acknowledgement.
- Verify the mobile no. and Aadhaar Card No.
- Enter TS EAMCET hall ticket number, Rank scored and Sign in the register provided.
- Wait in the registration hall till the time you are called for Certificate Verification.
TS EAMCET Processing fee for Counselling
The qualified candidates will have to pay TS EAMCET Counselling fee in order to participate in the counselling process. Document verification will be done only after the payment of fees.
Certificates Required for Verification
- Verification of certificates will be done after the registration process.
- Please ensure the details are right and verify them properly and in case of any discrepancies notify about the same to the concerned verification officer.
- Candidates belonging to SC,ST, OC and BC categories must contact the Caste verification officer and submit the respective caste certificates and get them verified.
- After getting all the documents and details verified, a receipt will be issued. Collect the print out of the same. If in case any correction is to be made, then contact the Chief Verification Officer and append your signature after verifying the data.
- Lastly collect the manual option form and leave for the next procedure
Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with 2 sets of Photocopies at the time of Counselling Process:
- TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- A Certificate that must be produced for Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board- Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer- Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports- Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo-Indian- Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
Option Entry in TS EAMCET 2019
- Prioritize the college and course that is desired and select the college and course
- The options should be marked from higher to lower preference. Select as many options as possible
- The Seat Allotment for TS EAMCET 2019 is based on the choices opted/entered, the number of seats available available and the course opted
- If all the vacancies are filled in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice, then one will be allotted a seat in subsequent order
- Candidates opting for manual option entry form has to mention their district code, course code and college code they wish to get in. This option helps a candidate to save time and also helps to fill the details correctly online
Logout in TS EAMCET 2019
- Click on “Logout” after successfully completing the of Option Entry
- After clicking the tab, 3 Options would pop up - “Save and Logout”, “Confirm Logout” and “Cancel Logout”
- If you click on ‘Cancel Logout’, it will retain the Option Entry Form so that some more options can be entered
- If ‘Save & Logout’ is clicked, it will save the option exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised
- On clicking ‘Confirm Logout’, it will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant
The final allotment of seats will be published later on a specified date. Candidates can then check them and get admitted to their preferred institute if they are allotted the seat.
Proformas for Counselling in TS EAMCET 2019
Proforma I – Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
Proforma II – Residence Certificate
Proforma III – Non-Local Certificate for E-Category