The application form for TS EAMCET has been released on 6th March 2019 in online mode only. The last date to fill and submit the application form without the late fee is 5th April 2019. But candidates can also submit the filled up application form after the last date by paying late fee. And with the late fee candidates can submit the application form till 28th April 2019. Applicants can submit the application form till 11th April 2019 with a late fee of Rs. 500, if failed to submit then candidates can submit the form till 17th April 2019 by paying late fee of Rs. 1000. Again if the applicants fail to submit by they can submit the application form by 24th April 2019 by paying late of Rs. 5000 and by 28th April 2019 by paying Rs. 10000. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria Before filling the application form, otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
Documents Required to fill the application form
Candidates, before filling the application form need to keep all the given documents/Information with them
- Hall Ticket number of Qualifying exam
- Receipt Form from TS/AP Online Centre (if payment is being made through TS / AP Online Centre)
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking (If payment is being made through Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking)
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate (for Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State)
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority
- Aadhar Number
- Certificate issued by Competent Authority (for PH, NCC, Sports etc)
- The Income Certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority
- Study Certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent
- The Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO or a Competent Authority
Steps to fill the TS EAMCET-2019 Online Application Form in brief
Step 2: Fill Online Application
Step 3: Print Application
Online Application window in TS EAMCET-2019
Online Application form filling procedure in detail
Step 1: Pay Registration fee
- Go to Official website
- Click on the “Pay Registration Fee”
- Enter the required details- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Group Subjects at Qualifying Exam, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Email ID, Category, Stream Applied for, and select the Payment Type.
- Fill in all the details in the respective field s and Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Make Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking
Fee Payment Window in TS EAMCET-2019
After the Successful Payment click on "Proceed to Fill Application" button
Fee Details of TS EAMCET-2019
|Fee Particulars||Fee Amount||Payment mode|
(Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates only)
|Online: Credit card/Debit card/Net banking
Offline: TS/AP Online centers
Step 2: Fill Online Application
Candidate can either Fill in the Application immediately or Fill in the Application at a later date.
- Click on ‘Fill Online Application’ tab.
- Furnish the same Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth as given in Step 1 and click on Proceed to ‘Fill Online Application button’
- Candidate Details : Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment Number, Birth State, Birth District
- Category Details : Category is fetched form payment page. Enter Caste Certificate Number for selected Category.
- Special Reservation Category : PH, VH, NCC, CAP, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian
- Minority/Non Minority category
- Annual Income of the Parents (Rs.)
- Address Details
- Qualification Details: Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2), Type of Exam, Group Subjects at the Qualifying Exam, Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Exams Only, Year of App. /Passing the Qualifying Exam, Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class) Educational Details: SSC Hall Ticket Number, Month of Passing, Year of Passing
- Place of Study: State
- Details of Common Entrance Test: Stream/Entrance Exam, Test Centre Preferences
- Photo & Signature
Specifications for Photo and Signature
|Photo||< 30 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||< 15 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Click on 'Submit' once the form is completed
Step 4: Print Application Form
- Click on the link ‘Print Your Filled in Application Form’ to take printout after filling the application form.
- A log in window will open.
- Enter your Registration Number and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on the Log In button.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Now candidates can take a printout of it.
Print Application window of TS EAMCET 2019
Application form Correction
If the candidate wants to correct or modify any information that was entered then he/she might do so by sending a written request to regional co-ordinator in person or by sending an Email. The Email address of the regional co-ordinator is email@example.com
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Number Retrieval
In case the candidate forget the Registration number then he/she can retrieve the Registration number using the "Forgot Registration Number"Link. Read below for the steps to retrieve the registration number.
Step 1: Visit the official website and to Application portal
Step 2: Click on "Forgot Registration Number" Link.
Step 3: Enter Transaction ID and Qualifying Exam Admit card number.
Step 4: Enter Reference ID in case the payment is done using Credit card or Debit card.
Step 5: Enter the Qualifying exam Admit card number
Step 6: Click on the Submit button.
Step 7: Save, Download and take a print of TS EAMCET 2019 Registration Number.