The Answer key for TS EAMCET is scheduled to be released during second week of May 2019 (tentative). The candidates can compare their answers with the answer key that is released by the examination website. This will help candidates to predict an approximate score which will also help them challenge the answer key if they find any mistake. First, the preliminary answer keys will be released followed by final answer keys. Candidates can challenge the preliminary answer key if there are any doubts by paying required fee as final answer key cannot be challenged. Both answer keys for engineering and agriculture exams will be released separately.
Key points regarding TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Key
- The Answer key of TS EAMCET will be released in two parts- Preliminary (also known as Provisional) Answer key and the Final Answer key.
- The Answer key for Engineering exam and Agriculture exam will be given separately by the authorities.
- Candidates can calculate the approximate score of themselves using the Answer key.
- Candidates can only challenge the Preliminary Answer key and not the Final one.
Candidate Response sheets available
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released Master Question Papers of all the sessions and their respective Preliminary Keys for TS EAMCET 2019 and are available for download on 10th May 2019. Also, The Candidate Response sheets can be downloaded by submitting login credentials (Hall Ticket number, Registration number and Date of Birth).
The Objections on preliminary key, if any, have to be submitted through online mode only. Objections sent by written Letters, E-mails will not be considered. The last date for online submission of objections(If any)through official website is 13th May 2019 (Monday), 5.00PM. Candidates are advised to read the Guidelines/Instructions given in the website before submitting objections through online.
Please note that the Objections submitted without proper justification/Proof will be summarily rejected.
Master Question Papers and Preliminary Answer Keys for TS EAMCET 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 All Shift Master Question Papers for Engineering and AM Stream
|Master Question Papers||Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Urdu (Shift 1)|
|Engineering Stream||03/05/2019||Question paper||Question paper|
|04/05/2019||Question paper||Question paper||Question paper|
|Agriculture & Medical Stream||08/05/2019||Question paper||Question paper||Question paper|
TS EAMCET 2019 All Shift Preliminary Answer Keys for Engineering and AM Stream
|Preliminary Answer Keys||Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Urdu (Shift 1)|
|Engineering Stream||03/05/2019||Preliminary key||Preliminary key|
|04/05/2019||Preliminary key||Preliminary key|
|Agriculture & Medical Stream||08/05/2019||Preliminary key||Preliminary key||Preliminary key|
How to download TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019?
- Click on the link (Link will be updated as soon as its out)
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where the TS EAMCET answer key 2019 will be displayed.
- The candidate must download the TS EAMCET 2019 answer key for the paper he/ she appeared in.
- After downloading the answer key of TS EAMCET 2019, the candidate will be able to calculate probable scores by following the marking scheme of the exam.
How to challenge TS EAMCET 2019 answer key
It must be noted by the candidates that they can only challenge the Preliminary Answer key (Provisional Answer key) and not the Final Answer key.
- To challenge the answer key, candidates must pay INR 5,000 (INR 2000 for SC/ST candidates) through credit/debit card.
- The payment can be made through credit/debit card.
- If a challenge is upheld, the fee will be refunded.
- Also, the candidate will have to log-in to the complaint portal TS EAMCET 2019 Objection on preliminary Key using below details:
- Payment Reference ID
- Transaction ID
- TS EAMCET Application Number
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- The candidate will also be required to furnish other details like:
- The complaint must also be supported by verifiable proof and reach the concerned department before the last date.