The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a State Level Entrance exam conducted once in a year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad.The syllabus of this exam is yet to be released by JNTU, however for now we are providing you with reference of syllabus which The applicants for this exam are aspirants of various professional courses. The aspirants who want to study Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Veterinary courses from the institutes of Telangana must participate in this exam else they won't be eligible to apply for the courses. The colleges/institutes has set TS EAMCET examination as a benchmark to grant seats for various UG courses and candidates must qualify in order to gain admission. The exam will be held in online mode and the medium of question paper will be bilingual, English and Telugu or English and Urdu. For more information about TS EAMCET 2019 which include - eligibility criteria, important dates, answer keys, and counselling procedure read here.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
JNTU Hyderabad will release calendar of events for TSEAMCET 2019 which include all the important events of the examination viz Online registration, Admit card release, Examination date, Release of answer keys, Result declaration, Counselling, Seat allotment and admission.
|Availability of Online TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form||06/03/2019|
|Last date to Submit Filled TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form||05/04/2019|
|Correction facility availability||06/04/2019 – 09/04/2019|
|Release of TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket||20/04/2019 – 01/05/2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Exam||First week of May 2019|
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||Second week of May 2019|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Third week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Result||Third week of May 2019|
For more information, visit TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility criteria
TS EAMCET Examination 2019 will be conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad and the official notification is yet to be released. All the aspirants who are wanting to write the exam for the year 2019 must fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The criteria include – Nationality, Age, Domicile requirement, Qualifying exam and marks.
Eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET 2019
Nationality : Indian Nationals, Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders are all eligible for the exam.
For complete details Please check TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
TS EAMCET 2019 Application form
The Application form for TS EAMCET 2019 will be made available for the candidates by the end of February 2019 online. Candidates who want to write TS EAMCET 2019 must register themselves online and pay required fee to be able to write the examination.
The Application process is briefed in 4 simple below which include - Application Fee Payment, Fee payment status, Filling the application form online and Printing the application form.
Applicants must read the steps carefully and ensure they enter the details correctly.
TS EAMCET Application form 2019
Steps to fill the TS EAMCET-2019 Online Application Form in brief
- Application Fee Payment
- Know your Payment status
- Filling of Application form online
- Print Application Form
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2019 Time Table
TS EAMCET 2019 is a National level common entrance test conducted by JNT University Hyderabad for admission into the first year of professional courses. The exam will be conducted separately for Engineering stream and AM (Agriculture and Medical) stream starting from May 3rd to May 9th 2019.
For more information, visit TS EAMCET 2019 Time Table
TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be released in the month of April 2019 and steps to download the hall ticket is given below. The admit card will be released online and candidates will have to download and take a printout of the same. No xerox copy of admit card shall be accepted in the exam hall so please carry original ID card to the exam venue.
- Visit the official website of - TS EAMCET 2019
- Click on the available link - ‘Download Hall Ticket’
- Enter TS EAMCET ‘Registration Number’, ‘Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number’ and DOB (Date of Birth).
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Get Hallticket’.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 will then appear on the screen.
For complete details Please check TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET Exam will be in online mode for both Engineering and Agricultural courses.
The examination will be held in two sessions
- Engineering Exam
- Agricultural Exam
There will be no Negative marking and the exam will be conducted online for 160 marks.
TS EAMCET 2019 Marking Scheme
|Wrong answer||No Marks|
|Un attempted question||No Marks|
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Keys
The Answer key for TS EAMCET is scheduled to be released during second week of May 2019 (tentative).
- The Answer key of TS EAMCET will be released in two parts- Preliminary (also known as Provisional) Answer key and the Final Answer key.
- The Answer key for Engineering exam and Agriculture exam will be given separately by the authorities.
- Candidates can calculate the approximate score of themselves using the Answer key.
- Candidates can only challenge the Preliminary Answer key and not the Final one.
For more information, visit TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Keys
TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of TS EAMCET consists of the topics/chapters under a particular subject that needs to be effectively studied by a candidate in order to crack the exam. The subjects included are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. A candidate aspiring to crack TS EAMCET is advised to be thorough with the syllabus to study effectively. Below is the syllabus of TS EAMCET.
TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus for Physics
- Physical World
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory]
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation And Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam centre
Exam centres for TS EAMCET 2019 is divided into test zones across the Telangana state and is yet to be finalized. Candidates must choose a test zone based on reachability and travel duration. It is advised to choose a nearby zone so that the candidate can reach the examination venue in time.
For complete details Please check TS EAMCET 2019 Exam centres
TS EAMCET 2019 Results
TS EAMCET Results will be released in the 3rd week of May 2019 after the release of final answer key. A Merit list would also be made based on the ranks obtained by the candidates.
Steps to check TSEAMCET 2019 Result
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2019 i.e. www.tsche.ac.in
- Click on TS EAMCET Result Tab
- Enter the TS EAMCET Registration Number and Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on Submit tab.
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2019 Results
TS EAMCET 2019 Cutoff
TS EAMCET Cut off will be announced after the declaration of result. Candidates who fail to meet this requirement will not be eligible for counselling. The Cutoff for TS EAMCET 2019 is 25% out of total marks i.e., 40 out of 160 marks. There is no minimum cutoff for reserved category candidates.
Steps to check TS EAMCET cutoff list
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET
- Click on link (shall be updated as soon as available)
- Enter the required details: Roll number, Application Form Number and Date of Birth
- The cut off list will be displayed
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab in order to download the file. One can now check the cut offs as per the institutes.
For more information, visit TS EAMCET 2019 Cut off
TS EAMCET 2019 Participating Institutions/Colleges
The State level Entrance exam will have lots of participating colleges in the counselling process as TS EAMCET marks are set as benchmark by all the colleges across the state. Candidates who are eligible for the counselling can choose their college/institute and course. As per latest updates the participating colleges for TS EAMCET 2019 is 320 (might vary).
For complete details Please check TS EAMCET 2019 Participating Colleges
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
Counselling for TS EAMCET 2019 will commence on the 1st week of June 2019 tentatively. Candidates who have obtained the cutoff are eligible to participate in the counselling process and choose their desired college and degree course.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling procedure in brief
- Document Verification,
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats,
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
TS EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment
The first round of TS EAMCET 2019 seat allotment will be released in the 2nd week of June followed by second round of seat allotment. The allotment letter should be downloaded by the candidates after submitting their TS EAMCET 2019 hall ticket number, date of birth and password.
|1||Declaration of Result||Third week of May 2019|
|2||Counselling Provisional Fee Payment - Round 1||Fourth week of May to First week of June 2019|
|3||Verification of Certificates||Fourth week of May to First week of June 2019|
|4||Exercising of Options||Fourth week of May to First week of June 2019|
|5||Provisional Allotment of Seats - Round 1||Second week of June 2019|
|6||Fees Payment and Reporting - Round 1||Second week of June 2019|
|7||Online Fee Payment and Registration – Round 2||First week of July 2019|
|8||Certificate verification||First week of July 2019|
|9||Option entry||First week of July 2019|
For more information, visit TS EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotments
TS EAMCET 2019 Helpline and Contact details
Helpline centres and Counselling centres will start operating once the TS EAMCET exam process commence and candidates who face issues in any of the examination process may contact the helpline numbers provided and get their issues solved.
TS EAMCET 2019 Contact details
|Address||Phone Number||Helpdesk details||Website|
|TS EAMCET 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Hyderabad - 500 085
(Contact between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
For complete details Please check TS EAMCET 2019 Helpline and Contact details
- Download UPSEE Admit Card
- Download NEET Admit Card
- Download KEAM Admit card
- Download KCET Admit card
- Download AP EAMCET Admit card
- Download BITSAT Admit card
- BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking Commenced
- JEE Main Exam Answer Key Released (All Shifts)
- VITEEE Admit Card Reprint
- KCET Exam dates changed. Check rescheduled dates here
- JEE Advanced Exam date Postponed. Check out new Time table
- UPSEE Application Form Correction Link (Update)
- VITEEE Exam Dates Released
- KEAM Exam Time table Revised
- JIPMER Online Registration begins
- KCET Exam dates changed. Check revised dates here