National Testing Agency (NTA), the new governing body will conduct the NEET-UG-2019 on 5 May 2019. According to which the candidates will have to answer questions from Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and Chemistry. The exam will be conducted for 3 hours. NEET UG Time table for 2019, time schedule on the exam day along with general instructions is given below for candidate’s reference.
NEET Re-exam 2019
On the wake of Fani cyclone, NTA has decided to postpone NEET exam 2019. The revised date for the examination is 20th May 2019. The exam centres will remain the same for the examination.
Public notice from NTA
It is known that NEET 2019 examination was conducted on 5th May 2019 across 2492 centres located in 147 cities except in centres located in Odisha. Subsequent to the conduct of Examination, grievances were received from Karnataka and Siliguri (West Bengal) that some of the Candidates could not take their NEET(UG) Examination due to circumstances beyond their control.
The NTA addressing their grievances has decided to conduct examination on 20th May 2019 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for those candidates who -
Were allotted their Examination Centres in Bengaluru and who were travelling by 16591-Hampi Express to Bengaluru on 05/05/2019,
Were scheduled to appear in Centre No. 460906, Surendra Institute of Engineering &Management, Dhukuria, P.O. New Chamta, Siliguri-734009inHindi Mediumbut could not get question papers in that language.
Such candidates are informed to approach the City Coordinators of Bengaluru and Siliguri, whose details are given below, and submit their grievances along with documentary proof before 5 PM of 10/05/2019. The admit cards will be issued separately
City Coordinators of Bengaluru
|S.I No.||Name and Address||Contact number and Email|
|1||Dr Dakshayini Kanna
Harvest International School
Kodithi Village, Carmalram Post,
Off Sarjapur Road,Bengaluru –56003
|2||Ms. Sridevi S.A.
B B U L Jain Vidyalaya
84, K.R.Road, Shankarapuram,
Bengaluru -560 004
|3||Ms. Gowri Bnataraja
JSS Public School No. 31,
15th Main, 22nd Cross
Sathnur Village, Bagalur Post,
Off Bellary Road,
City Coordinators of Siliguri
|S.I No.||Name and Address||Contact number and Email|
|1||DR. S. S. Agarwal
Siliguri Model High School (Sr. Sec.),
PO: Pradhan Nagar,
Darjeeling -734003 West Bengal.
For latest updates and further information on the Examination, please visit the website: www.ntaneet.nic.in, www.nta.ac.in as all Important Notices/Corrigendum/ Addendum/Updates etc. will only be uploaded on these websites.
NEET UG Time Table 2019
|05/05/2019||Physics||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)|
Candidates are required to be present well ahead of the exam time to avoid troubles.
Time Schedule for NEET 2019
- The Examination Centre will open 2 hours before the commencement of the test and no candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 1:30 P.M.
- Candidates must bring ONLY the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his/her disqualification.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during NEET (UG) - 2019 Examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph) /Ration Card/any other.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any Barred item or any item which could be used for Unfair practices. Possession of any such article with the candidates inside the Centre premises will attract the penalties of unfair practices.
- No candidate will leave his/her seat or the Examination Room/Hall until the Test concludes as per the schedule.
- Smoking in the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination centre. Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich etc.
- The Test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at halftime. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the candidate must stop marking the responses.
- The candidate will check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many number of pages as are written on the top of the cover page.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
- All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable OMR Answer Sheet.
|Timing and Duration of Examination||02:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||1:30 PM|
|Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall/Room||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet by the Invigilator 1:45 pm||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the Candidate||1:50 PM|
|Test Commences||2:00 PM|
|Test Ends||5:00 PM|
Punishment for using Unfair Means Practices in NEET 2019
During the course of, before or after the examination if a candidate indulges in any of the unfair practices he/she shall be deemed to have used unfair practices and booked under UNFAIRMEANS (U.F.M.) case. The candidate would be debarred for 3 years in future and shall also be liable for criminal action and /or any other action as deemed fit.
Cancellation of Result
- The result of the candidates NEET (UG) - 2019 who indulge in Unfairmeans Practices will be cancelled and will not be declared.
- Similarly, the result of those candidates who appear from the Centre other than the one allotted to them, write on the Test booklet/OMR Sheet of other candidates or allow other candidates to write on their Test Booklet/OMR Sheet will be cancelled and will not be declared.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor