The application form for NEET 2019 was released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 01 Nov. 18 at 11:30 AM. The NTA mandates the need for a student to login to their official website nta.ac.in in order to fill the form and submit online. There will not be an offline mode of submission of the form hence a student must stick to the online mode of submission only. A direct link to the application form is given on this page. The last date to submit the application form is December 07, 2018 and the candidate can pay the NEET 2019 application form fee till December 08, 2018 before 11:50 PM.
NEET 2019 Application Form Correction Facility before Result
NTA facilitates Correction in particulars of NEET online application form. Applicants of the exam can visit the website, verify and correct the particulars from 27th May 2019 to 31st May 2019 (up to 5:00 PM).
The correction is being allowed in the following fields:
Date of Birth
Public Notice by NTA
- The application form has been released online from November 1st. Before filling the form, candidates are requested to read the information bulletin available on the official website of NTA (ntaneet.nic.in). Listed below are some of the important points, kindly go through them thoroughly before applying.
- Information such as names of Father/Mother and Candidate with correct spellings, Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number/ /Passport number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. must be kept ready. For more details regarding the information to be filled in, candidates can go to link “Replica of Application- 2019” on the official website.
- The candidates have to provide any one of the identity details as given below:
- Candidate should have scanned images of his/her latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) and Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Print the confirmation page of online application after payment through debit/credit card/Net Banking/UPI/E-Wallet. The candidates are requested to preserve at least four copies of the Confirmation Page and the proof of fee paid with themselves for future reference
- Fee payment needs to be through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking up to 11:50 p.m. and through e-challan up to bank hours.
- The Application Form in a mode any other than online mode will not be accepted, under any circumstances. The Candidates need not send the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form to the NTA.
|Category of Candidates||Types of permissible IDs|
|Indian Nationals of all States||Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or Number of any other Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Passport Number, Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)|
|Foreign Nationals/ OCI/PIO||Passport Number|
Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not been submitted successfully
Steps to Fill NEET Application Form
Following are the steps to fill application form of NEET-UG-2019:
STEP 1 - New Registration
- Log on to the NTA official website Official NEET 2019 Website and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Read thoroughly the instructions and procedures and then click on Proceed ‘To Apply Online NEET(UG)-2019’.
- Fill in all the details on the application form carefully. Information such as Fathers name, Mothers name, Category, Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Eligibility for 15% AIQ (All India Quota), mobile number, Email ID, etc.
- After filling and submitting all the details, a registration/application number is provided for the candidate. This Registration/application number is to be noted down by the candidate.
STEP 2 - Uploading photo and Signature.
The Registration/ application number obtained in STEP-1 acts as the candidates’ login reference.
Candidate needs to login using the number and proceed with second step which is uploading photo and signature.
Click on ‘upload photo/signature’ and proceed to upload the same.
STEP 3- NEET 2019 Application Form Fee.
Once the photo and signature is uploaded, the candidate will be redirected to fee payment page.
Candidate can choose any method to pay the fee such as Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/e-challan.
Cash Deposit through e-challan: After completing Step 2 of online Application Form, candidate will be prompted to generate e-slip. Print e-slip on A4 size paper-Landscape format from NEET (UG) – 2019 website www.ntaneet.nic.in and follow instructions given on e-slip and make payment through e-challan.
- Amount paid cannot be refunded.
- In case, the fee payment status is not ‘OK’
- If the fee is paid through e-challan by depositing cash in State Bank of India, the candidate should contact immediately the concerned bank to update his/her fee status on the website.
- If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
- For cancelled transactions, the amount will, automatically, be refunded to concerned credit/debit card within 15 days of last date of submission of Application Form.
STEP 4 - Printing the Confirmation Page.
- Once the payment of fee is done, the confirmation page appears on the screen.
- Candidates need to print this NEET 2019 Confirmation page and preserve at least four copies of the same for further reference.
- If candidate fails to complete all the steps upto step 4, the final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
- Generation of Confirmation Page confirms final submission of Application Form. If Confirmation Page has not been generated, this means that Application Form has not been submitted successfully.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately/individually.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature,
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
Requirement of Aadhar
Aadhar card is not mandatory for NEET exam 2019
- Request for change/modification in any particulars in the online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete Applications shall be rejected.
- Only one Application Form must be submitted by single candidate. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidates should bear in mind that any Online Transaction Password (OTP) generated on the NEET (UG) - 2019 website while registering/submitting the form will be valid for 15 minutes only. After the lapse of this period, candidates need to click on the link “RESEND OTP” to generate new OTP.