NTA released Official NEET 2019 Answer keys on 29th May 2019 before the NEET Result announcement. Though the official answer keys are yet to be released, many coaching institutes have released their version of answer keys for NEET 2019. The OMR sheets and responses can also be viewed. Candidates will have to login through NEET Candidate Login to access NEET Answer keys and OMR sheets. They can verify their answers against the official answer keys and calculate probable scores. If in case the candidates feel there is an mistake in answer keys they can submit representation against the OMR grading by paying non-refundable fees. The post examination activities before the result declaration include two main activities which is explained below.
- Display of OMR sheets and responses on website
- Display of Answer Key for challenge
Answer keys which can be challenged from 29th May to 31st May 2019 (upto 11:50 PM) has now been extended till 1st June 2019 (upto 5:00 PM)
Display of OMR sheets and responses on website
NTA will display OMR sheets and responses on the Official Website of NEET. Candidates will get an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading by paying non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- for per response challenged. Representations made by the candidates against the OMR grading will be verified by the NTA from the actual record and the same will be updated in the data, if challenges are found correct. However, no intimation in this regard will be sent to individual candidate. All candidates are advised to remain in touch with the Official website for viewing and downloading image of OMR/answer sheet and responses captured by the machines.
Display of Answer Key for challenge
- The NTA will display Answer Key of the questions, which gives an opportunity to the candidates to challenge, in case of any doubt in the answer key on the website. Candidates must regularly check updates on NTA website after the examination.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to make online challenge against the Answer Key on payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
- NTA will verify the challenges made by the candidates with the help of its subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Answer Key, result will be prepared and declared.
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge.
- The key finalized after the challenge will be final.
Procedure to Challenge the Answer key
Go to website https://www.ntaneet.nic.in/
Login using Application number and Password. Click on Submit
Click "Apply for KEY Challenge".
You can see 180 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology) in sequential order.
Select Question(s) to be challenged.
The number next to the question under the column "Answer as per NTA" stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
Once any question is selected for Challenge, you will see four options under the column "Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate".
If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
After clicking the desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, "Submit" and move to next screen.
You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
Click on "Final Submit".
Kindly pay the processing fee.
In the next screen, click on "Go for Payment".
Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee - Rs.1,000/-for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.