MHT CET 2019 Counselling process is closely followed by MHT CET Seat Allotment which is done online through CAP (Centralized Allotment Process) by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates login to check their seat allotment in MHT CET 2019. There will be 3 rounds and candidates who have been allotted seats must report to that institutes and exercise either of the options (freeze, float or slide) and if the candidates are satisfied with the allotment then they must confirm their allotted seat at the institute.
Seat allotment will be made based on the merit of the candidate, the candidate’s choice of college and availability of seat.
Check Seat Allotment status
Once the Counselling process is completed, the candidate can check whether he/she has been allotted seat or not. The candidate must login using application ID and date of birth and check their respective seat allotment status. And if the seat allotment is done then the Allotment letter must be downloaded which include details on the allotted college and course.
Reporting at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC)
Candidates who are allotted seats must download their provisional allotment letter by logging into their account using their Application ID and Date of birth. The allotment letter consist of details regarding the allotted institute. The candidates then must report at their nearest Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) to confirm their allotment. Candidates whose seats are allotted will also have to select either of the 3 options i.e, Freeze, Float and Slide, for further rounds of seat allotment.
Freeze: Candidates who are satisfied with their allotted seats and do not want to participate in the further rounds of seat allotment process has to select this option. These candidates will have to confirm their allotted seats and will not be allowed to participate in the further seat allotment rounds.
Slide: Candidates who wish to accept the seat allotted to them but will also be open for up gradation into a higher preferred course in the same institute. If these candidates are allotted in a higher preferred course during the next round, then their previous allotment will be cancelled.
Float: Candidates who wish to upgrade to a higher preferred choice of course at any institute will have to select this option. Their earlier allotment will be cancelled if their choice of higher course is allotted to them.
Seat Allotment Round II and Round III
Candidates who qualify for further seat allotment rounds are given below.
- Applicants who were not allotted any seats in the previous rounds or who were not registered.
- Applicants who rejected their allotted seat by not reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC).
- Applicants who accepted and cancelled their admission in the previous rounds.
- Applicants who opted for the Freeze option in the previous round but wish to change it to Float or Slide.
- Candidates who are allotted a better seat in each round will have to change their option of “Freeze”, “Slide” or “Float” to ensure that their new allotment is confirmed. If this is not done then their earlier options will be considered.
- The options of Slide and Float will not be available for those candidates who have been allotted their first selected preference of seat.
- If a candidate is allotted into a higher preferred option, then their earlier allotted seat will be cancelled.
- Editing of choices will be allowed before the start of Round II and Round III if the candidates submit an application to the Admission Reporting Centre.
- The options of slide and float will not be available for the final round of seat allotment.
Reporting to Allotted Institute
The selected candidates will have to report to their allotted institute to confirm their admission, fulfil the admission formalities and pay the remaining fees.