Counselling for MHT CET will commence after the result and cutoff is released. Registration link for counselling will be updated in the 1st or 2nd week of June 2019 . All the eligible candidates must register themselves in order to participate in the counselling process. Eligible candidates who fail to register cannot participate in the counselling. Candidates must enter required information i.e., personal details, academic details and others after registration, photos and signature must be uploaded and counselling fees must be paid. Also the college and course of preference must be duly filled.
Steps for Counselling procedure in brief
- Details on Types of Candidature
- Enter the Qualification and Examination Details
- Uploading of Scanned Images
- Payment of Counselling Fees
- Print out of Counselling Application Form
Detailed MHT CET 2019 Counselling procedure
Step 1: Registration
- Click on “New Registration”.
- In the next page, select the nationality.
- Next, the candidates has to submit their personal, contact and security details on the registration form. A password should be selected by the candidates after filling their information.
Will include Name, Gender, Annual income, Parent’s names and other required details
- Address of the applicant.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
- The candidates needs to select their security question.
- The question has to be answered by the candidates.
Step 2: Selection of Details on Types of Candidature
Candidates while registering have to select their type of candidature according to their category. The selection should be done from the following categories by the candidates as per their eligibility:
- Maharashtra State Candidature (Type A/B/C/D/E)
- J & K Migrant Applicant
- Foreign Students
Setp: 3 Enter Qualification and Examination Details
The candidates have to submit their 10th and 12th standard subject wise and overall marks along with the name of the school board.
Setp: 4 Uploading of Scanned Images
The candidates have to submit their scanned photograph and signature according to the specifications given below:
Specifications for Scanned Images
|Photograph||File Size: 4KB to 100KB|
|File Dimensions: 3.5cm × 4.5cm|
|Signature||File Size: 1KB to 30KB|
|File Dimensions: 3.5cm × 1.5cm|
Setp: 5 Payment of Counselling Fees
After all the required information and scanned images are submitted, the candidates has to pay the counselling fees. The payment of the counselling fees will be done in online mode.
|Category of Applicants||Counselling Fees|
|General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 800|
|Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra||Rs. 600|
|Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||Rs. 5000|
Setp: 6 Take Print out of Counselling Application Form
After counselling fees is paid, the candidates needs to take a print out of the filled application form and present it for verification at the facilitation centres.
Reporting at Admission Facilitation Centres (AFC)
Registered candidates has to report at the admission facilitation centres for verification of their documents. The original documents along with a set of attested copies have to be shown at the facilitation centres. Those candidates who does not report at the facilitation centre will not be allowed to proceed further in the admission process. The following documents have to be submitted at the time of verification:
- Print out of MHT CET 2019 Counselling Registration Form
- MHTCET 2019 Result
- MHTCET 2019 Result Admit card
- 10th and 12th Standard Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor