Application form for MHT CET 2019 will is released online on 1st January 2019. Interested candidates can start applying for the exam online, the last day to register is 23rd March 2019. A valid Phone number and Email address is required to get registered and fill the application form. But candidates can submit from 24th March to 31st March 2019 provided they pay the Late Fee (Rs. 500/- for all categories) during the submission. The last date to pay fees using challan generation and printing online is 2nd April and last date to pay fee through challan at bank is 3rd April 2019.
The Online Application Submission is four step process
- Registration: Creation of Username and Password
- My Application: Filling up Application Form for MHT-CET 2019
- Upload of Photograph and Signature: Candidate must upload their recent Photograph and Signature in Online system.
- Payment of Fees: Candidate can make payment of Fees using Online Payment mode or Offline (i.e Bank Challan Payment).
Candidate must review their Form details before payment of Fees as the details will not be available for edit once payment is made. Please note that fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Details required to fill the MHT CET Application form 2019
Personal details: Full name (as appearing on the statement of marks of SSC (10th) equivalent exam), Father's name, Last name, Mother's first name, Gender)
Education details: Class XII details, Subject for CET exam, Preferred language for the exam, District of exam centre
Contact Information: Address for correspondence, Mobile number, Primary Email Id (Email will be sent to this email ID), Alternate Email Id (Parent's Email ID, if available), Contact Telephone No. (with STD Code), Domicile of Maharashtra/ Disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border (MKB)/ Outside Maharashtra
Category details: Category of candidate (Caste recognized in Maharashtra state)
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC & SBC categories should possess their respective caste certificates
- Candidates belonging to Non Creamy Layer (NCL) have to produce valid certificate upto March 31th
Once the candidates registers, a confirmation page along with their application number will appear. The application number will also be sent to their provided Email address.
Specification for Photo and Signature upload
Photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph with light/white background.
Signature: Signature (not in capital letters) on a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen. These signatures have to be scanned in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings.
|File Size||15KB to 50KB||5KB to 20KB|
Fee payment details
Application form processing fees as stated in the table given below is to be paid through either Online mode or using challan system / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
To make fee payment click on “Click here to make payment” button.
Fee payment mode/options
- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card (ATM PIN)
- Wallets and more
A page with all the details of the candidate including the CET application fee amount and service charges (as applicable) will be displayed. Candidates should check all the details and read the declaration, and click on I agree. Next, candidates will have to click on “Pay now” and make the fee payment.
MHT CET 2019 Application Fee
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J &K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800 + Payment Gateway Charges|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 600 + Payment Gateway Charges|
Candidates will be required to submit the Caste certificate and Caste Validity and Non Creamy Layer Certificate if applicable at the Time of filling in CAP Application Form to be considered under Category.
After entering all the required data, uploading the images and paying the application fee, candidate can now complete their registration process. Once the payment is successfully made, a confirmation will be displayed and candidates must take a print out of the receipts for future references. A print out of MHT CET registration confirmation can be taken for further procedures.
MHT-CET 2019 Acknowledgement Page
Candidates should take print outs of their MHT-CET 2019 acknowledgement page for future references.
- An incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Application form sent by post/courier will be not be entertained and will be rejected. The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. If, candidate submits more than one application form. The last submitted online application form along with payment will be treated as valid.
- The Email ID and Mobile number entered in the registration form will be treated as primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- In case of mail not received in INBOX, check the Spam / Junk folder.
- Please access emails regularly.
Challan Generation and Payment by Challan notice by Maharashtra State CET Cell
Application Process Flow Diagram
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor