DTE, Maharashtra has released MHT CET 2019 Admit card on April 25th 2019. The applicants can now login and download their hall tickets. Admit card/ Hall Ticket of MHT CET 2019 is an important document required for the candidates taking the MHT CET examination 2019. The Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully applied for the exam by paying requisite amount and well before the last date.It carries candidates personal details and their exam centre details. It is accessed by entering Application Number, Password and a Security Key. The admit card should be preserved in proper condition until the exam is over and also for events to be conducted after the examination is over. Admit card can be downloaded from 25th April to 2nd May 2019.
Fundamental points regarding Admit card/Hall ticket of MHT CET 2019
- Admit card will not be sent by post or emailed to any candidate. It will be released in the official website in online mode only.
- Candidates need to download and print their Admit card before the link to download it expires.
- Candidates need to check if all the details mentioned in the Hall ticket is correct. If any mistake is found, it should be reported to concerned authorities.
Important Dates related to Admit Card/Hall Ticket of MHT CET 2019
|1.||Release of MHT CET admit card||25/04/2019 – 02/05/2019|
|2.||MHT CET 2019 entrance exam||02/05/2019 – 13/05/2019|
|3.||Announcement of result||On or before 03/06/2019|
Steps to download the 2019 MHT CET Admit card/Hall ticket
Go to the Official Website
- Click on Download MHT-CET 2019 Examination ticket.
- Enter your login credentials like Application Number and Captcha.
- Click on Search Hallticket.
- The document will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it and print it out for further use.
What will your MHT CET 2019 Admit/ Hall Ticket Card carry?
- Application number
- Roll number
- Medium of question paper
- Subjects opted for
- Candidate's full name
- Father's/ Husband's full name
- Mother's first name
- Date of birth
- Type of disability (if any)
- Exam centre details
- Exam schedule
- Things to carry in exam along with admit card
- Important instructions
In case the candidate forgot the password
- The candidate must click on Forgot password tab
- Enter Application number, Date of birth and Mother’s first name as filled at the time of registration
- Click on Validate (data submitted by candidate will be validated with registered candidate's database. If the above entries match, only then the system will allow to create a new password)
In case the candidate forgot the application number
- The candidate must click on Forgot Application number tab
- Enter Registered E-mail ID, Password and Security key
- Click on Login
Discrepancies in admit card
In case of any discrepancy in admit card, such as spelling errors or wrong information printed on admit card then the candidate may contact DTE, Maharashtra.
For any support/grievance, call on help line number is +91-22-49150801 (Help line is available on 24 × 7 basis).
Identity Verification at MHT CET Exam centre
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the printout of the Admit Card, valid Photo ID proof in original for identity verification to the examination centre on the day of examination. NO color xerox/photocopy/softcopy will be allowed.
Below are the Valid Photo identity proofs that must be carried to examination venue along with Admit card
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Recent Identity Card issued by a recognized School / College
- Aadhaar Card
- E-Aadhaar Card print with a photograph
- Ration card and Learning Driving License are not valid ID proof for MHT-CET 2019 and hence will not be entertained.
- The Person with disability claiming the facility of allotment of extra time and / or scribe should bring all relevant supporting documents and proof of identity for the Scribe in the Proforma-A.
- PwD candidates must bring disability certificate in original for verification during examination.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor