KEAM 2019 Result has been released on May 21st , 2019. The result will include the marks scored by candidates in the exam. A Merit list will also be prepared which includes the list of eligible candidates and is calculated based on KEAM score and Qualifying exam score. i.e. 50% marks obtained in the KEAM exam and 50% for marks scored in the qualifying exam. The rank list for KEAM was released on 10th June 2019.
Please note that Application number and Password is required to download Results from the official website. The rank list will be made for;
- Engineering Courses
- Architecture Course
- Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry and Fisheries
- BAMS Course
- B.Pharm Course
The Rank List(s) published by the CEE shall not be utilized by any person/institution/ authority other than CEE for the purpose of admission to any Professional Course(s), without prior written permission of the Government of Kerala.
Rank list for KEAM 2019
Online Submission of Marks Data for Architecture Rank Preparation
The Architecture (B.Arch)Rank list 2019 will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the score obtained by candidates in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA-2019) conducted by the Council of Architecture and the marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination (Plus Two or equivalent). Candidates qualified in NATA 2019 and who wish to be included d in the Architecture Rank list 2019 shall have to submit the marks obtained in the Plus Two or equivalent Qualifying Examination and the NATA-2019 score through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
The website will be open from 25/05/2019 to 30/05/2019, 5:00 PM for online submission of marks in the Qualifying Examination and NATA-2019 score and for uploading the required documents.
How to submit marks?
Candidates must login through KEAM 2019 Candidate portal on the official website using their Application Number and Password and then click on ‘Mark Submission for Arch’. Marks data is submitted through the link and confirmed by clicking on ‘Submit Mark Data’ button. Then the candidate should upload the PDF formats of Plus Two mark list and NATA-2019 Score card through the web page. After uploading the documents, the candidates should take the print out of the Mark Submission Confirmation Report through the link ‘Print Mark Submission Confirmation Report’ and keep it for future use
- The uploaded documents should be complete, readable and without any defects
- Confirmation report/mark sheet/ NATA score card should not be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Marks submission for CBSE students
Candidates from Boards such as CBSE in which the Board marks are available for only one year need submit the marks of the second year of plus two/equivalent alone and upload the Mark list along with NATA-2019 score card.
Marks submission for Kerala Higher Secondary/Vocational Higher Secondary
Candidates from Boards such as Kerala Higher Secondary/Vocational Higher Secondary in which Board marks are available for both the years should submit the total marks for both the years and upload the respective Mark lists along with NATA-2019 score card.
Marks submission for Diploma students
Candidates who have passed Diploma course should submit the total marks of all the semesters and upload Mark lists of all the semesters along with NATA-2019 score card.
Public Notification for Online Submission of Marks Data for Architecture Rank Preparation
Online Submission of Marks Data
Candidates are asked to submit their marks obtained in Entrance exam and marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the Final year of the Qualifying Examination (Plus Two or equivalent). The facility will be open from 22nd May 2019 to 28th May 2019 (5:00 PM).
The Engineering Rank list 2019 will be prepared by giving equal weightage to -
Score obtained in the Engineering Entrance Examination (Paper I & Paper II put together)
Grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the Final year of the Qualifying Examination (Plus Two or equivalent).
The candidates who have qualified in the Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 shall have to submit the marks obtained through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. However, in the case of candidates who have not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In the case of candidates who have not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In the case of candidates who have not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered.
Marks can be submitted by signing in through candidate portal on KEAM website and clicking on ‘Mark Submission for Engg’. The marks thus submitted by the candidate will be processed after effecting standardization procedure
Applicants who do not submit the marks online will not be considered for the preparation of Engineering rank list 2019.
Notification on Mark Submission
KEAM 2019 Results Declared
Results for KEAM 2019 has been declared on 21st May 2019. Candidates can now check their scores online on the official website. Out of 73,437 candidates who appeared for both the papers of the Engineering Entrance Examination, 51665 students have qualified under Engineering Stream and 39908 students have qualified under Pharmacy stream out of the 56307 students opted and appeared for the Pharmacy Entrance Examination (Paper I of the Engineering Entrance Examination).
Candidates who have not appeared for any one or for both the papers of the Engineering Entrance Examination and those who have scored less than 10 (with exception of SC/ST candidates) in each paper of the Engineering Entrance Examination have been exempted from the list under Engineering stream.
Based on the recommendations of the Expert Committees, the following modifications have been made in the Answer Keys of the Engineering Entrance Examination after complaints were received on questions and answer keys.
Those candidates who have qualified in the Engineering Entrance Examination will have to submit/verify the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination (Plus Two or equivalent) for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology in order to prepare the Engineering rank list 2019. The facility for submission/verification of marks online will be made available in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in in due course. Detailed notification for submission of marks in the qualifying examination will be issued separately.
The results of candidates claiming SC/ST benefits, but whose community claims have not been cleared by the Screening Committee constituted for the purpose, have been withheld. Similarly, the results of some other candidates who have not submitted the required documents to correct the defects in their application for KEAM 2019 or for some other reasons have also been withheld. But all such candidates will be allowed to submit the marks obtained by them in the Qualifying Examination online for the preparation of Engineering Rank list.
Steps to check KEAM 2019 Results
- Login into the official KEAM web portal
- Click on KEAM 2019 candidate portal.
- Enter Application number and Password
- Click on the "Submit"
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same.
KEAM 2019 Result content
- Candidates Name
- KEAM 2019 Roll No/Application No
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained in KEAM 2019
- KEAM 2019 Qualifying marks
Qualifying Standards in the Entrance Examination for admission to various courses
- To qualify in the Engineering Entrance Examination and become eligible in the Engineering rank list, a candidate has to score a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II of the Engineering Entrance Examination. The candidates who do not score the minimum stipulated marks will not find a place in the rank list.
Exemption: For SC/ST candidates there is no requirement of minimum marks in the Engineering Entrance Examination. However, the candidates who fail to answer at least one question in each paper will be disqualified.
- To qualify and become eligible in the rank list for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BHMS/BSMS/BUMS courses, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in NEET (UG) 2019. However, in respect of SC/ST/SEBC, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates in Persons with Disability category, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for unreserved category and 40th percentile for SC/ST/SEBC category.
- To qualify and become eligible to figure in the rank list for Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries courses a candidate has to score a minimum of 20 marks in the NEET-UG 2019. The candidates who do not score the minimum stipulated marks will not find a place in the rank list.
Exemption: For SC/ST candidates there is no requirement of minimum marks in the NEET-UG for admission to Agriculture/ Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries courses.
- Qualifying Standards as stipulated by the Council of Architecture for admission to Architecture Course: In addition to the academic eligibility prescribed only those candidates who score the minimum eligibility marks as per the Information Brochure of NATA 2019 will be considered for admission to B. Arch. Course. (As per guidelines of the Council of Architecture, India.) The candidates are advised to qualify in the NATA on or before 10.06. 2019.
- Qualifying Standards in the Entrance Examination for admission to B.Pharm Course: To qualify in the Entrance Examination and become eligible in the rank list for admission to B.Pharm course, a candidate has to get a minimum of 10 marks out of the index of 480. The candidates who do not get the minimum stipulated index mark will not find a place in the rank list.
Exemption: For SC/ST candidates there is no requirement of minimum index mark for ranking for B.Pharm course. However, the candidates who fail to answer at least one question in Paper-I of the Engineering Entrance Examination will be disqualified.
- A Merit list/ Rank list will be made separately for each course - Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and Ayurveda.
- Candidates who are listed in the KEAM 2019 Engineering rank list will not be eligible for admission to B.Arch course, as the rank list for the B.Arch course is prepared separately.
What does the Rank list/Merit list include?
- The Rank list/Merit list will have the list of qualified candidates in the Merit order. So the higher rank candidates can attend the counselling followed by other lower ranks.
- Candidates will be called for Counselling based on the Merit order.
How is the KEAM Result calculated?
- KEAM Result will have the marks scored by the candidate in both Paper I and Paper II.
How is Rank list prepared?
- Rank list is prepared on the basis of score/performance of the candidate in the KEAM Entrance exam as well as the Qualifying exam (12th Class).
- Equal weightage (50:50) is attached to both the scores. Candidates who qualify KEAM must submit their Class 12 qualifying examination marks or its quivalent.
Valuation of Answer Papers: A fully computerised system is being used for evaluation of answer scripts of objective type papers, using the Optical Mark Reading (OMR) System, and for the preparation of the rank lists and various merit lists. There is no provision for revaluation or rechecking of answer sheets as the valuation or scoring will be error-free. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Publication of the Results: The rank lists for Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS, Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries and BAMS will be published separately. The results will be available on the official website (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) of the CEE and on other websites to be notified by the CEE on or before 20th June 2019.
KEAM 2019 Tie Breaking Rule
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, the tie breaking rule will be used to decide in order of preference:
- The first criteria considered is the marks in Mathematics. Candidate who has obtained higher marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Examination will get higher ranking.
- If the tie still remains, then candidate with higher marks in Physics in the entrance examination will get higher ranking.
- If it still isn’t resolved then the marks obtained by the candidate in Mathematics in Qualifying exam will be considered, with the one having higher marks ranked higher.
- If it doesn’t resolve the tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Physics in the Qualifying exam will be considered, with the one having higher marks ranked higher.
- If, none of the above options works, then age will be used to break the tie. Candidates who are older in age will be ranked higher.
Validity of the rank lists published by the CEE
- Engineering Rank list will be valid till 15/08/2019 as per the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 13/12/2012
- Architecture Rank list will be valid till 15/08/2019
- Rank list of MBBS/BDS courses will be valid till 31/08/2019
- Rank lists for BHMS/BSMS/BUMS/Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries will be valid till 31/10/2019
- Ayurveda Rank list will be valid till 31/10/2019
- Rank list for B.Pharm courses will be valid till 15/08/2019.
Weeding out Rule: The records of KEAM 2019 will be preserved only till 31st October 2019.
Publication of Provisional Category Lists
- Separate provisional category lists will be published for Community reservation, Special reservation, Persons with Disabilities, etc.
- There will be separate category lists based on Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BSMS/ BUMS/ Agriculture/ Veterinary/ Forestry/ Fisheries and Ayurveda rank lists.
Candidates are advised to verify the various merit/category lists published by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, and satisfy themselves regarding their position in the list, such as, inclusion under different categories, eligibility for communal/special reservation, etc. Complaints, if any, in this regard may be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, within the period specified in the publication of the lists concerned, for necessary action. Revised Category list will be published after considering the objections/complaints, filed by the candidates. Complaints received thereafter will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Complaints against category list are to be filed within the period specified in the publication of the category list.
Provisional details of KEAM candidates
Candidates who had applied for admission to Kerala Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Architecture/ Medical Allied courses as per this office notification dated 13/05/2019, through the official website can view their profile details by logging in through the website. Candidates may verify the details such as Name, Communal/Special/Persons with Disability/ Reservations allowed, Annual Family Income submitted, Nativity etc.
If candidates encounter any mistakes/defects in their submitted documents then they can click on the link ‘Memo’ available in the Home page and view the defects in the application. Such candidates can upload the required documents/certificates to correct the defects through the link provided, before 02/06/2019, 5:00 PM.
KEAM Public notification
KEAM 2019 Notification PDF KEAM 2019 Result Notification
KEAM 2019 Statistics: Engineering
|Candidates||Appeared for the Examination||Qualified in the Examination||Included in the Rank List|
Candidates in the Rank list based on their course of study at the Plus Two level
|Qualifying Examination||Total candidates||Candidates figured in the first 5,000 Ranks|
|HSE - Kerala||30539||2341|
KEAM 2019 Statistics: Pharmacy
|Particulars||Female candidates||Male candidates||Total candidates|
|Appeared for the Entrance exam||40687||15631||56318|
|Included in the Rank list||29274||10638||39912|
|Top 10 Rank holders||4||6||10|
|Top 100 Rank holders||50||50||100|
KEAM 2019 Statistics: Architecture
The Architecture Rank list has been prepared using the scores obtained in NATA 2019 and marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination (Plus Two or equivalent) by the candidates. Both scores are given equal weightage.
|Particulars||Female candidates||Male candidates||Total candidates|
|Included in the Rank list||2219||1606||3825|
|Top 10 Rank holders||5||5||10|
|Top 100 Rank holders||66||34||100|
Revised category list for various course in rank order
All Candidates who have been included in the State Architecture Rank are eligible in State Merit
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor