Counselling for KEAM 2019 will tentatively commence on 20th June 2019, after the results are declared and Merit list/Rank list has been prepared. Eligible candidates will get to participate in the Counselling and CAP (Centralized Allotment Process) to gain admissions to their preferred college and course.The Centralised Allotment Process will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/Medical streams in the State, based on the options submitted by the candidates who have been included in the rank list of the Engineering/Architecture/B.Pharm/ MBBS&BDS/Medical & Allied/Ayurveda courses for the year 2019.
- Please prioritize your choices/options and register options only to those courses/colleges which you are sure to join on allotment.
- If you fail to remit fee/join the college, then you will lose the allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs.
- The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases. When an allotment is given to a candidate, the previous allotments, if any, shall automatically be cancelled.
Schedule for 1st phase of allotment
|Opening of the website facility for online option registration||13/06/2019|
|Closure of online option registration facility||19/06/2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Publication of First Phase Allotment||20/06/2019 (08:00 PM)|
|Candidates who get allotment shall have to remit the fee shown in the allotment memo at any of the Head/Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date prescribed for the same will lose their allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs. The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
|21/06/2019 to 26/06/2019 (03:00 PM)|
Courses available for Registration
The courses for Option Registration under CAP are classified as
- Engineering Stream
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) [B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)]
- B.Tech. (Food Engineering & Technology) [B.Tech. (Food Engg. & Tech)]
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology) [B.Tech. (Food Tech)]
- Architecture Course :
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Medical Stream
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Agriculture & Forestry Courses:
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture [BSc.(Hons.) Agri.]
- Bachelor of Science-Forestry [BSc.(Hons.) Forestry]
- Veterinary Course :
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
- Fisheries Course :
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc.)
- Pharmacy Stream
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
The candidates are eligible to register option to the courses of any stream or all streams provided they are qualified with a rank in the respective rank lists of KEAM-2019 as per the conditions specified (Reservation criteria, Eligibility criteria) (backlink )
Documents required during Counselling
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Original KEAM Admit card.
- Original copy of Class X and Class XII marks along with KEAM scorecard.
Candidates must carry all their educational document for KEAM 2019 counselling. Downloaded mark-sheets and scanned certificates are not allowed at the venue.
Eligibility for registering options
Candidates included in the different Rank Lists prepared and published by the CEE for 2019 are eligible to register their options in the stream concerned. The candidates registering their options should satisfy all the eligibility conditions (Nativity, Academic qualifications, Age etc.,)
Essentials for registering options
- Roll number
- Application number
Candidate to register options
Candidates included in the Rank lists for Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/BDS/ BHMS/BSMS/BUMS, Agriculture/Veterinary/Forestry/Fisheries and Ayurveda courses 2019, will have to register their options in the stream(s) concerned as for being considered for allotments to the courses and colleges under the respective stream(s).
Candidates will have to register their options in single stream or multiple streams (based on their eligibility) in the ‘Option Registration Page’ accessible through the ‘Candidate Portal’ within the stipulated period of time on the official website.
Options submitted to the CEE by Fax, Post, Hand delivery etc., will not be processed or considered on any account for allotment of seats.
Facility for Registering Options
Candidates who do not have access to Internet facility can use the facility provided free of cost, by the Government at various centres across the state. ‘Facilitation Centres’ (FC) will be opened across the state during a specified period for the candidates who need assistance for registering their options. The list of FCs will be notified in due course. The Facilitation Centres will be functioning only during the period specified.
Registering of options in respect of candidates included in different Rank Lists
A candidate included in different rank lists, can register options of different streams simultaneously based on his/her order of priority of courses and colleges.
All options available to the candidate, based on the streams he/she is eligible for, can be registered in a single registration.
For example, a candidate included in the Engineering and Medical rank lists can register his/her options in the two streams together, within the specified period of time.
All options to all eligible streams will have to be registered as per the time schedule (no separate time schedule for registering options under each of the streams ). No extension of time will be granted under any circumstances for registering options under any of the streams.
KEAM 2019 Counselling Procedure
Procedure for Registering Options
- Log on to the ‘Candidate Portal’ through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in using Application Number and Password.
- Proceed to the Option Registration Page by clicking on the ‘Option Registration’ Link
- Register Options
- Save the Options registered
- View and Print the List of Options registered
- Log off from the ‘Candidate Portal’
Logging on to the ‘Candidate Portal’
- Click the link ‘KEAM 2019-Candidate Portal’ on Official website
- Enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’
- Click Submit button
Accessing the ‘Option Registration Page’
Click the link ‘Option Registration’ given in the Candidate Portal.
Successful login will lead the candidate to register the option and failure to do so will stop the page from loading/opening.
In case, assistance is necessary for logging on to and accessing the Option Registration Page, the candidate may contact a Facilitation Centre (FC).
- A list of Course-College combinations available for allotments through the CAP will be displayed on the Option Registration page of the candidate based on the stream(s) the candidate is eligible for.
- Candidate can fix his/her preference number for course-college combinations displayed on Option Registration Page by entering the option number for a course-college combination
- All the eligible options of the candidate will be displayed course-wise and the candidate is expected to enter his/her preference number for a particular combination.
Registering of the Options and saving/revising the Options registered
- The course-college preference entered may be saved regularly by clicking the ‘Save’ button
- Existing options, registered by the candidate and available in the Option Registration Page, can be cancelled by entering the number '0' against that particular option to be cancelled or by clicking on the corresponding 'Delete' button.
- Changes (including deletions) made in the option list must be saved (by clicking on the SAVE button) before leaving the option registration page.
- After all the valid options registered are being processed, if a candidate gets allotted to his/her preferred option, then he/she is bound to accept it, failing which, he/she will lose that allotment as well as all the all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs.
- The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
Option Worksheet facility is available if s candidate experiences any difficulty in entering data. Such candidates can take a printout of the worksheet showing all the options he/she is eligible for, by clicking on the ‘OPTION WORKSHEET’ or ‘DETAILED OPTION WORKSHEET’ link on the page.
The desired entries may be made on this work sheet and the same may be used for registering the options on the website.
The preference numbers may be fixed using this worksheet and the data may be entered in the system subsequently. A candidate has the facility to modify or rearrange his/her earlier options before the last date and time fixed.
View and Print the List of Options registered
- Once the candidate completes the option entry, he/she can view his/her options by clicking on the link provided.
- An option list will be generated and the candidate can take a printout of the same and keep it for future reference.
- If the candidate wants to change his/her options already registered, he/she may revise the options as desired and ensure that the option list has come as per his/her preferences.
Log off from the ‘Candidate Portal’
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the options registered, he/she may ‘Log off’ the system by clicking on "logout" link.
- The process of ‘Registration of Options’ is complete when the candidate logs off.
- This action is compulsory for preventing the misuse of his/her Option Registration Page by strangers.
Rearranging option priority: A candidate may change his/her option priority any number of times within the time schedule permitted. The priority of options registered at the time of closing of the facility for registering options alone will be considered for processing. The option list once finalized cannot be augmented after the stipulated time for registering options. But the modification of the option list will be allowed only for cancellation/deletion and for re- arrangement of priority of options at the time specified in the notification by the CEE.
Trial Allotments: The CEE will conduct Trial Allotment before the closure of the time fixed for registering options during the 1st Phase of allotment to give an idea about the chances of getting allotment to a course and college based on options and rank of the candidate. The trial Allotment does not guarantee that the candidate will get allotment in a college or course.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor