The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has released KEAM 2019 Answer keys (backlink to below answer key released section). The KEAM examination was conducted on 2nd and 3rd of May 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 respectively and the answer keys for the same has been released shortly after the exam. Answer keys are released separately for Paper 1 and Paper 2 as per the versions of the papers. The answer keys are available in PDF format which can be downloaded from the CEE Official Website. Candidates who have taken the exam must check and download the answer key as per their version of the paper. If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question.
Key points to remember about 2019 KEAM Answer Key
- KEAM 2019 Answer Key will consist of correct answers to all the questions that appeared in the exam.
- The Answer Key will be released in online mode in the official website of KEAM Kerala 2019.
- Candidates need to compare their answers to that of KEAM 2019 Answer Key to calculate their probable score.
- If any discrepancy is found a candidate can challenge the Answer Key by stating their problem to the CEE, Kerala. Requisite fee should also be paid for it. The standard being INR100 per question.
- Once the final Answer Key is published, new challenges will not be entertained.
Important Dates of KEAM 2019 Answer Key
|SI.No||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Paper I (Physics & Chemistry) KEAM 2019||02/05/2019|
|2||Paper II (Mathematics) KEAM 2019||03/05/2019|
|3||Release of KEAM 2019 Answer Key||03/05/2019|
|4||Last Date to Challenge KEAM 2019 Answer Key||before 08/05/2019|
KEAM 2019 Answer Keys Released
Answer keys for KEAM 2019 examination has been released by CEE on 3rd May 2019 after the completion of examination. According to the public notice, candidates who have any complaints or objections regarding answer keys can approach the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations regarding the same along with supporting documents and fee of Rs. 100/- per question by the way of DD drawn in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, by post or hand delivery. It must reach the concerned authority on or before 8th May 2019.
If any complaint is found genuine then the fee remitted for the question will be refunded. Complaints/Objections received through Email or Fax will not be considered.
KEAM 2019 Answer Keys
|Paper 1||Paper 1 Answer key - Physics & Chemistry|
|Paper 2||Paper 2 Answer key - Mathematics|
Public Notification on Answer key
How to download KEAM 2019 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2019 i.e. cee-kerala.org
- Click on the link to download KEAM answer key
- Download the answer key of KEAM 2019 by referring the code of your paper 1 and 2.
- Verify and compare your answer with KEAM answer key 2019.
- Compare as well as compute your probable score.
How to Challenge KEAM Answer Key 2019?
- Candidates who find discrepancy in the answer key of KEAM 2019 can challenge it within 5 days of the release of the answer key. They have to submit their objections within this time limit.
To submit their objections/complaint, the candidates have to pay Rs. 100 per question through a demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates have to send the hard copy of the objections/complaints by post. Complaints received via E-mail/Fax also will not be considered.
- The expert/CEE committee will check all the objections/complaints and decide on releasing the final answer key. The decision made by the committee will be considered final.
- In case corrections are found in the answer key, then the committee will release the final answer key of KEAM 2019 and candidates’ submitted amount for objections will be refunded.
How to calculate your KEAM 2019 Score?
- After downloading KEAM answer key 2019, compare your answers with that of the Answer Key of KEAM 2019.
- You can calculate a probable score of yours for KEAM 2019 using the following marking scheme specified for it,
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor