CEE released KEAM admit card for the year 2019 on 16th April 2019 on the official website. Applicants of KEAM 2019 must login using their login credentials i.e. application number and password and verify the admit card content and then download them. It carries all the essential details of the candidate and also about the exam centre allotted. Admit card is necessary to write the exam so it must be kept safe. Only the valid original admit cards are needed so candidates are advised not to get xerox copies of admit card to the examination venue.
Key points regarding KEAM 2019 Admit card/Hall Ticket
- Admit card will be available in the official website of KEAM 2019 in online mode only
- Candidates who submit the fully filled application forms with necessary documents before the last date, will only be issued the Admit Cards.
- Candidates need to download the card by entering their credentials and also print it out.
- Admit cards shall not be sent through post of email to any candidate.
- Candidate should make sure all the details mentioned in the Admit card is correct and true. Any discrepancy should be immediately reported to examination authorities.
- Candidate needs to preserve the Admit Card of KEAM 2019 till the exam day and further.
Steps to download admit card
- Go to the official website of KEAM 2019
- Go to login page.
- Enter your Application Number and Password of KEAM 2019.
- Now, click on the link to download the admit card.
- Enter Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card.
- And then take a printout of the admit card.
Admit card has not been issued to candidates who still have to remit their fees and also to some candidates,who have defects in their photograph, signature uploaded during the submission of online application.
The admit cards for candidates who have to remit balance application fee/Dubai Centre fee shall be published when the balance amount is paid through online payment.
The Admit Cards of candidates who have defects in their photograph and signature will be published only if correct photograph/signature is uploaded through the links before 5 PM on 25th April 2019.
Candidates who have defects in their online submitted documents can rectify the defects by uploading the documents online on or before 10th May 2019.
The personal details of candidates along with reservation details will be displayed in the profile page of the candidates. Candidates are requested to check. Candidates who have complaints, if any, regarding the details displayed on the profile page can send their complaints through the Post Office/ by hand to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram before 5 pm on 25/04/2019. Do not send the certificates/ Documents to the office.
Documents to be carried along with the Admit card on exam day
- A printout of properly preserved Admit card containing all the essential details of the candidate.
- Identity proof such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport or any valid identity card.
- Passport size photograph (same as the one in Admit card).
- A photocopy of the identity proof.
Official notice by CEE on KEAM Admit card
What details does a KEAM 2019 Admit Card carry?
The Admit card of KEAM 2019 carries the following details of the candidate:
- Name of the candidate.
- Application number of the candidate.
- Candidates Photograph and signature.
- Details of exam centre.
- Date and time of exam.
- Candidates course.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card.
- The venue of the examination and time table will be given in the admit card.
- Rejection memo will be issued to candidates whose application has been rejected.
- No memo will be sent by post in the case of defective applications. The defects in the applications will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate while attempting to download the admit card by giving his/her Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Defects if any, should be rectified within the dates specified in the notification pertaining to the download of admit cards.