KCET Cut Off is determined by KEA once the results are declared. Cut off determines the eligibility of candidates for Counselling and admission. Candidates who have obtained cut off can register for counselling and choose their preferred college and course. Cutoff will be different for different courses and colleges based on the ranks, reservations and category etc
KCET Cutoff Analyser
KCET Cutoff Analyser link has been activated on KEA website. It gives information college and course wise cutoff, initial seat matrix, allotted and unallotted seats. Candidates visiting the link must select options given to check the cutoff.
Main determining factors for KCET Cut off
- Total number of seats available
- The number of students appearing for KCET 2019
- The performance of Candidate in the examination
- Difficulty level of Karnataka CET 2019 examination
- Previous Year Cutoff Trends
Cut off for Kannada Language test
Minimum marks to be obtained is 12 out of 50 marks for Horanadu and Gadinadu candidates who take up Kannada language test. Candidates who score 12 marks or more than 12 marks shall be given ranks.
Previous Years Cutoff
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor