JIPMER 2019 MBBS Entrance exam will be conducted on 2nd June 2019 online. Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test [Online] mode only. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The Online Examination will be conducted in single/two shifts depending on number of candidates. The subjects for JIPMER examination include – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension, Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
Candidates are requested to be available in their allotted exam centres 2 hours before the commencement of the exam to avoid unnecessary tussle in the last minute.They also advised to visit the exam venue one day before the examination.
Time table for JIPMER 2019 (Tentative)
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
|2 hours and 30 minutes|
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor