JIPMER 2019 Seat allotment will be done once the counselling process is completed. The tentative date for JIPMER MBBS Counselling and Seat allotment is 26th June 2019. Candidates who are eligible can attend the counselling process. Seats will be allotted based on their ranks and the availability of seats in the campuses. JIPMER Puducherry grants seats across two of its campuses – JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal. The institute at Puducherry grants 150 seats and the institute at Karaikal branch grants 50 seats. After the verification of documents during the counselling of eligible candidates, admissions will be given to the candidates based on their merit. Other factors that influence counselling and seat allotment include category of the candidates, availability of seats at the time of counselling.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admissions
- Admission to all candidates is based on the merit, category of the candidates, and the availability of seats at the time of counselling. All candidates should report on due date mentioned in their admission letter, failing which, they will not have a right of admission.
- At any time, if the competent authorities find that admission has been offered based on false/ incorrect information/ documents and suppression of relevant facts, educational qualification or quota, the admission offered or the admission already completed shall be cancelled, irrespective of the stage of study of that course.
- Further, legal proceedings will also be initiated against such candidates for such action. Hence, Candidates are warned against indulging in such action, in their own interest.
- All parents are also requested to make note of the above provision, and take due care and diligence, in all matters concerning admission to the courses.
JIPMER MBBS Seat Matrix 2019
|Category||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Total|
UR – Unreserved, OBC - Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer), SC/ST – Scheduled Caste/Tribe, P-UR - Puducherry Unreserved, P-OBC - Puducherry Other Backward Classes, P-SC - Puducherry Scheduled Caste, P-ST - Puducherry Scheduled Tribe, NRI/OCI - Non- Resident of India/Overseas Citizen of India
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor