Application form for JIPMER 2019 MBBS course will commence on 6th March 2019 and JIPMER MBBS aspirants can apply online on official website of JIPMER. The form must be submitted on or before 12th April 2019. Admit card for the examination can be downloaded after the application process is completed when the exam conducting authority releases the hall tickets for JIPMER MBBS examination. JIPMER 2019 examination will be conducted on 2nd June 2019 in Online mode in 2 shifts. The Application process for JIPMER five steps starting from online registration to taking printout of final application form.
Read the detailed steps given below to fill the application form.
Steps to fill JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application form in brief
- Online Registration
- Fill/Edit the application form of JIPMER MBBS 2019
- Payment of JIPMER MBBS application fee
- Final Application Page
Application process in detail
Step 1: Online Registration
Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted.) . Application form for JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be made available online, candidates must visit the website and click on “Apply online MBBS Admission–2019”.
The first step is Registration where candidates must
- Enter the name, date of birth and an active mobile number and Email Id.
- Candidate must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service. Login Credentials(User ID and Password) and Login Link will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number after 5 minutes post Registration.
- Candidate must check his/her Email Inbox, and all other folders after registration to get Login Credentials to complete the JIPMER MBBS Application process 2019
Login Credentials to complete the JIPMER MBBS Application process 2019
Step 2: Login
- The Login link which is emailed to the registered Email can be used to Login.
- Along with login link candidates will receive User ID and Password.
- Candidates must click on the login link received via email, and Enter the User ID and Password and Click on "Login" to enter the portal to fill JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form.
Step 3: Edit or Fill the application form of JIPMER MBBS
- Click on “Go to Application Form” button which is available at the right top corner.
- Candidates can now enter the details like Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, ID Proof Number, Educational details, etc. Along with this, candidates will be required to answer some questions like if they are residents of Puducherry, etc.
- By the end of application form, candidates need to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature as per the file sizes and format mentioned
- Upload the community certificate (if applicable) and upload the PwD (Persons with Disability) Certificate (If applicable)
- After entering all the details and uploading the documents, enter the code in the image and click on "Submit".
- Before clicking on "Submit" button, candidates can preview their application and check all the information entered by them. No changes will be allowed in the JIPMER application form 2019, once the candidate clicks on "Submit" button.
Candidate must upload photograph and signature in the specified fields. Photograph must be taken on or after 31.01.2019, i.e., a recent passport photograph with light background is required.
The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
Specifications to upload Photograph and Signature
|Photograph||20 KB – 200 KB||30mm (width) × 45mm (height)||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Min 20 KB||80mm (width) × 35mm (height)||JPG/JPEG|
Important instructions for Signature: Candidates must affix their signature in an area of above mentioned dimension. The sign must be done with black ball point pen.
Other Documents to upload
Other than UR and P-UR candidates all others must upload his/her Caste community certificate (if applicable) also candidates belonging to PwD/P-PwD category must also upload his/her disability certificate.
Candidate should scan the Community / Income & Asset / PwD certificate (whichever is applicable) and save it as “Community Certificate”/ “Income & Asset Certificate” / “PwD certificate” (whichever is applicable) as JPEG/JPG/PDF format. Keep size of Community / PwD Certificate within limit is 800 KB (Maximum size will be allowed for uploading the certificates)
Step 4: Payment details of JIPMER MBBS application fee
- Candidates will be redirected to payment page once the application form is filled where candidates will be required to make the payment of prescribed application fee
- The payment of application fee will only be through
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Step 5: Final Application Page
Candidates can take a printout of their duly filled application form by logging in their portal through their User ID and Password. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of JIPMER 2019 application form saved in digital (by saving as pdf) and non-digital (by printing) formats both, for future reference.
JIPMER Application Form Fee
Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee after filling JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form. JIPMER application fee is different for different categories. JIPMER MBBS application fee as per different categories is mentioned in the table given below.
JIPMER MBBS Application Fee (tentative)
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges asapplicable|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges asapplicable|
|EWSs & P-EWSs||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges asapplicable|
|NRI/OCI||Rs.3,000 + Transaction Charges asapplicable|
|PwD & P-PwD||Exempted From Application Fees|
Method of Payment of Application Fee of JIPMER MBBS 2019 can be paid by online methods only, i.e. via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Disclaimer by JIPMER
- Mere completion of “REGISTRATION FOR PAYMENT” does not confer right for issue of Hall Ticket.
- The process of submission of On-line application is completed only after clicking the “submit button” after Uploading personal details, *Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature (Refer to the Flow chart appended to the prospectus).
- The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled in application which contains Application No., Personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details.
- Fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No request for change in the details provided in the application will not be considered, after the submission the On-line application by clicking the “submit button”.
- Incomplete application, application with false details will be rejected.
- The applicants are advised to read the Prospectus carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column should be left blank.
- Candidates are advised to go through On-line application User Interface before filling up the application.
- In the event of rejection of the on-line application form, no correspondence / request for re- consideration will be entertained. Fresh application with another payment has to be made on-line.
- Refund of application fee will NOT be entertained under any circumstances (No refund of fee paid earlier will be done). The applicants are therefore required to exercise due caution while filling and making online payment.
- The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.
- In case the candidate has found an error of entry committed by him/her in the application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand cancelled
- No E-Mail or Written communication will be entertained in this regard
Situation where Admission shall be rejected are as follows
- Candidates who fail to fulfil the prescribed minimum age limit (17 years) for admission.
- Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2)
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who have applied under SC/ST Category WITHOUT valid Certificate as in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- The Candidates who have applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO valid proof as mentioned in the prospectus page number 8.
- Non submission of OCI Registration Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor