JIPMER 2019 MBBS admit card will be made available online from 20th May, 2019 10:00 AM onwards. Candidates who have successfully registered on the official website will be issued admit card. Any discrepancies in the admit card must be notified to the concerned authorities as early as possible.Admit card download link will be updated as soon it is made available. Applicants must keep in mind that mere completion of ‘Registration for Payment’ does not confer the right for issue of admit card.
NO change in the category / age / name / DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
Candidates must produce Original hall ticket/admit card along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same failing which he/she will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination.
Steps to download JIPMER MBBS admit card 2019
- Visit JIPMER Official Website
- Click on the link for Downloading Hall Ticket(Candidate Login Window)
- You will be redirected to new login page
- Enter User ID and Password
- Click on "Login"
- Download and take printout of JIPMER hall ticket/admit card
JIPMER Admit Candidate Login Window
Contents of JIPMER 2019 admit card
- Name of the candidate
- DOB of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Name and Address details of JIPMER 2019 Examination Center
- Candidates must be present well ahead of time and entry to the exam hall will be restricted if the candidate comes beyond the stipulated time.
- Request for modification/change of any other details on the hall ticket will NOT be considered under any circumstance.
Documents to be carried with original JIPMER MBBS Admit card 2019
- Candidates must produce valid hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original and photocopy of the same.
- Valid ID proof :
- E-Aadhar with validated digital signature
- Voter ID
Do’s and Don’t’s for the Examination
Morning Shift:Candidates must report at the exam venue by 8:00 AM. Last entry to examination centre is 9:15 AM. No entry shall be permitted after 9:15 AM. This is to ensure that all formalities including biometrics and photo capture are completed within time before the exam begins. Exam starts at 10:00 AM. Candidate will NOT be permitted to leave the exam hall before 12:30 PM (i.e. time of close of examination).
Afternoon Shift:Candidates must report at the exam venue by 1:00 PM. Last entry to examination centre is 2:15 PM. No entry shall be permitted after 2:15 PM. This is to ensure that all formalities including biometrics and photo capture are completed within time before the exam begins. Exam starts at 3:00 PM. Candidate will NOT be permitted to leave the exam hall before 5:30 PM (i.e. time of close of examination).
- Candidates are requested to be available in their allotted exam centres 2 hours before the commencement of the exam to avoid unnecessary tussle in the last minute. They are also advised to visit the exam venue one day before the examination.
- The candidate will NOT be permitted to take any other papers except hall ticket and valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof.
Arrangements will NOT be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning the above gadgets if brought. Candidates are solely responsible for the safe keeping of their belongings.
- Cellular phones
- Alarm clocks
- Digital watches with built-in-calculators/memory
- Ear phones
- Other electronic gadgets
JIPMER Mock Test
JIPMER Puducherry has provided a link for Mock tests in order to help candidates familiarise with the way the examination will be conducted, as JIPMER will be an Online test (Computer based), most of the candidates will be unaware on how the examination proceed, so in order to help such candidates and also to give the candidates a fair idea on the pattern of questions, the mock test will help the candidates to great extent. Also, candidates can estimate the required time for questions,
Visit the link to JIPMER Mock Test here and login with Username and Password to get access.
Other important instructions
- The candidate is solely responsible to get the signature and seal of the centre Representative / Invigilator on their Hall ticket. Failure to do so is liable for disqualification. Before leaving the hall, photocopy of the ID proof should be handed over to Invigilator.
- Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken. Cooperation of the candidate is solicited.
- Use of unfair means / impersonation will lead to summarily cancellation of selection / admission.
- In case any candidate is found/caught to use any unfair means he/she shall be liable for summarily disqualification for this exam and subsequent years of exam.
- JIPMER reserves the right to reschedule the date / time of the examination, depending upon local conditions.
- Candidates taking the Entrance Examination will be subjected to thorough frisking before being allowed into the hall.
- Biometric finger print and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination inside the examination hall by the authorized personnel.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the hall ticket for admission in the examination hall. A candidate who does not produce the hall ticket issued by the JIPMER. He / She will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances, by the Center Superintendent.
- During the examination, the invigilator will check hall ticket of the candidates to satisfy himself herself about the identity of each candidate.
- Candidates are advised to check the seating plan and identify the room / lab allotted as per their Hall Ticket number, which will be displayed outside the halls.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the exam is over except acute health related issues.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or food & snacks are NOT allowed in the Examination Halls.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Hall Ticket and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- The candidate must sign in the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and affix the Left Index Finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance sheet. Failure to comply with this requirement will lead to the annulling of his / her candidature without any prior intimation.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of examination for any reason, re-examination shall NOT be held by the JIPMER under any circumstances.
- This Hall Ticket is issued subject to condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Once inside the Examination centre, all candidates will be under surveillance and activities will be monitored. Therefore, candidates are advised not to indulge in any unlawful practice which might lead to disqualification and legal actions.
- Selection/Admission of MBBS students at JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal will be based on the online entrance examination conducted by JIPMER, Puducherry only. No other agencies (NEET/AIIMS/Any other) are entitled to conduct or select candidates for the admission at JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal.
- The allotted venues are within the perimeter of 20 to 25 kms from the main city. Hence, the candidates are advised to visit the exam venue one day prior to the exam date.
The following activities are deemed to be unfair and if any candidate is found to be indulging in any of these means shall be marked as UNFAIR MEAN (U.F.M) and debarred from taking JIPMER examination permanently in future:
- Having in possession papers, books, notes, electronic devices or any other material or information relevant to the exam in the paper concerned.
- Giving or receiving assistance directly or indirectly in any kind or attempting to do so
- Contacting or communicating or trying to do so with any person, other than the examination staff, during the exam time in the exam centre
- Threatening any of the officials connected with the conduct of the exams pr threatening any of the candidates.
- Using ot attempting to use any other undesirable method or means in connection with the exam.
- Cheating/Copying in the exam.
The JIPMER MBBS Online Entrance exam is a proprietary exam and is conducted by JIPMER. The contents of this test are confidential and involving intellectual property rights, and are owned by JIPMER.
JIPMER explicitly prohibits the candidate from publishing, reproducing or transmitting any or some contents of this test, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or for any purpose.
By registering for appearing in MBBS Online Entrance exam, the candidate explicitly agree to the above Non-Disclosure Agreement use for MBBS Online Entrance Examination. Violation of any act or breach of the same shall be liable for penal action and cancellation of the candidature at the bare threshold.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor