Answer key for JEE Advanced 2019 will be released after JEE Advanced exam (27.05.2019) on 4th June 2019 by IIT Roorkee. The official JEE Advanced answer key 2019 has been released separately for Paper I and Paper II, as per the respective codes. And candidates can raise/submit their objections/feedback/comments, if any, before 5th June 2019, 5:00 PM. Optical response sheets (ORS) will also be sent to the registered email IDs, before the release of the JEE Advanced answer key 2019 so that candidates can check their recorded responses. The copy of candidates responses will be sent by 1st June 2019 to the candidates through their registered email ids.
Transmission of Candidate Responses and Display of Answer Keys
- The responses of the candidates who have appeared for both Paper 1 and Paper 2, recorded during the exam, will be electronically mailed to their registered email ids.
- The answer keys for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be displayed on the online portal.
Important Dates of Answer Key
|Events||Date and Time|
|Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates||01/06/2019
Time – 5:00 PM
|Online display of answer keys||04/06/2019
Time – 10:00 AM
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys through candidate portal||04/06/2019 (10:00 AM) to 05/06/2019 (5:00 PM)|
JEE Advanced Question Papers and Answer Keys
|Papers||Question Paper||Answer Keys|
|Paper 1||Part-1 Physics||Part-1 Physics(Hindi)||Answer Key(Paper-1)|
|Paper 2||Part-2 Physics||Part-1 Physics(Hindi)||Answer Key(Paper-2)|
Candidates may visit the JEE Advanced Candidate portal for any rebuttal/feedback/objections before 5th June 2019 (upto 5:00 PM).
How to download JEE Advanced Answer Key 2019?
- Go to the given links below in the table as per the code and the paper you have appeared in and click on the respective link.
- Open the answer key of JEE Advanced 2019 and compare your responses with the responses on the answer key.
- This will give candidates an idea about their expected/probable score.
- Once the candidates know their predicted score, they would want to know their ranks. To know their ranks in JEE Advanced 2019, the candidates can use JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2019 tool and predict the probable ranks and know their admission chances.
How to check JEE Advanced 2019 Optical Response Sheet?
The optical response sheet of candidates will be available online or will be sent to them on their registered email ID tentatively from the last week of May 2019. The Optical Response Sheet will be release before the JEE Advanced answer key 2019.
- The link to check JEE Advanced 2019 Optical response Sheet (ORS) will be provided here later.
- Candidates have to enter their JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- Now, the ORS of the candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- They can now check their JEE Advanced 2019 response sheet.
How to challenge JEE Advanced 2019 Optical Response Sheet (ORS)?
If, there are any discrepancies, the candidates can seek review of the machine-read responses. Requests for review must be submitted online. While submitting review requests, the candidates should pay a review fee Rs.500 per question. Complete details, instructions and the mode of payment will be provided online.