The Admit card for JEE Advanced 2019 exam has been released on official website on 20th May 2019 (10:00 IST) online. Candidates who have registered online can download hall tickets/admit card online till 27th May 2019 (9:00 IST) through the candidate portal. Please note that admit card will not be sent through Post or any other means. The candidate must download and take a print of the same and bring the same along with valid ID proof to the examination hall. The JEE Advanced Admit card must be checked thoroughly before downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, it must be brought to the notice of Chairman, JEE advanced 2019 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT to get it rectified. The link to download Admit card will be updated here as soon as it is available.
In case of any problem in downloading of the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2019 of their respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Steps to download JEE Advanced 2019 Admit card/Hall ticket
- Go to official website - https://jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the link - Candidate Portal
- Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Phone Number
- Click on "Login"
- Download JEE Advanced Admit Card and take its print out
The JEE Advanced 2019 Admit card will bear the following details of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name
- Roll number of the candidate of JEE Advanced 2019
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Address of the candidate for correspondence
- Aadhaar Card number of the candidate
- Category and language of the question paper
- Address of the examination centre with centre code
- Exam date and paper timings
- Exam instructions
Forgot JEE Advanced Registration number?
Follow the steps below to retrieve the Registration number
- Visit the official portal of JEE Advanced 2019.
- Click on JEE Advanced Admit Card
- Click on Forgot Registration Number.
- Enter JEE Main 2019 Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details and save the registration number.
Important Instructions for the Examination
- Candidates MUST carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card for the examination. Only candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to write the examination.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as IIT representatives. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. However, the authorities at their discretion may provisionally permit the candidate to appear in the examination after completing certain formalities. No extra time will be allowed for completing the examination in lieu of the time taken for completing these formalities.
- Impersonation in the examination is a serious offence and will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE (Advanced) 2019.
- Only pens, pencils, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card are allowed to be taken inside the examination hall. Candidates will NOT be allowed to carry any electronic devices (e.g. mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPAD, tabs, digital watches etc.), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material of any type, geometry box, written or white (blank) paper/piece of paper, wallets, etc. to the examination hall. Candidates are advised not to wear items containing metals such as rings, bracelet, earrings, pendants or cloths with big buttons.
- Candidates must report to the examination centres well in advance. Candidates arriving at the examination centre after commencement of the examination in each paper (09:00 IST for Paper 1 and 14:00 IST for Paper 2) will not be allowed to take the test.
- Candidates are required to be present in the examination hall for the entire duration of each paper. They CANNOT leave the examination hall before 12:00 IST for Paper 1 and before 17:00 IST for Paper 2.
- Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are compulsory. Therefore, the responses of ONLY those candidates who have appeared in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be evaluated/graded.