COMEDK 2019 UGET examination will be held in CBT mode (Online) for candidates seeking admissions to B.E courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK.The exam will be conducted on 12th May 2019 for 3 hours from 10 AM to 1 PM.
Subjects for COMEDK exam includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Question paper consists of 180 MCQs. For each correct answer one mark will be rewarded. See the division of marks below:
COMEDK 2019 Time table
|12/05/2019||Physics||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
COMEDK 2019 Instructions For Test Takers
- Report 120 minutes before the commencement of the test (8:00 AM).
- The Examination Hall will be opened 60 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. A candidate who does not possess the Online TAT downloaded and Unique Photo ID in original shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- In the Examination Hall the candidate must find and occupy his/ her specific place checking for the TAT number. If a candidate is found taking the test from a place which is not assigned to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- After 9:30 AM candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to take the test under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to carry any of the personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc.; to the venue of the examination as arrangement for safe keeping of the same cannot be provided.
- Candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets except the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 Recent passport size photograph, Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form /TAT.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination for any reason, re-examination shall not be held by COMEDK under any circumstances.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her 2 recent (not older than three months) passport size colour photograph (the same which was uploaded to the application) during the conduct of COMEDK UGET-2019. At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, and TAT number.
- Kindly note that after the invigilator has verified the Online TAT, the candidates must sign on their Online TAT in the presence of the invigilator; also ensure that the invigilator signs on the Online TAT.
- Biometric recording will be done before and during the test session (at the discretion of COMEDK)
- Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before his /her session is complete on exam day.