Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has declared the reservation criteria for candidates who are appearing for COMEDK UGET 2019. Candidates who belong to reserved category should fill the application form of COMEDK UGET 2019 and specify their category to which they belong to in the application form.
COMEDK UGET reservation of seats 2019 are available for different categories such as General Merit (GM), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) on Karnataka Basis, Tulu / Telugu / Tamil / Christian minority communities and candidates from Hyderabad-Karnataka (HK) region. Candidates are required to produce a valid certificate in case of reserved category at the time of counselling to get seats under the COMEDK UGET reservation of seats 2019. Candidates who are not be able to produce proof will not be allotted seats under the COMEDK UGET 2019 reserved categories.
COMEDK UGET 2018 All Reservation List
|1||Karnataka Category (GM/SC/ST/OBC)||Not Available|
|2||Linguistic Minority||Not Available|
|3||Religious Minority||Not Available|
|4||Hyderabad Karnataka Region||Not Available|
1. COMEDK 2019 Karnataka Region Reservation Category
COMEDK UGET reservation of seats 2019 are available for different categories such as General Merit (GM), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) for Karnataka region.
The candidates who have claimed category such as (SC/ST/OBC) of Karnataka region should produce a valid certificate at the time of Counselling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid and if the candidates fall within 40% -45% criteria for lower eligibility his / her rank will become invalid and he/ she will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
Select the Category you belong to GM / SC / ST / OBC. The sub category under OBC -CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 2B, CAT 3A and CAT 3B is applicable to Karnataka origin candidate/s only as per Government of Karnataka (GOK) rules)
For consideration into Karnataka Category, the following domicile rules will be strictly followed, If the candidate does not fall into either of the below two categories, the category Non-Karnataka shall be selected.
- Being a citizen of India If you belong to Karnataka by birth / domicile and have schooling for a minimum period of 7 academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th Standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have passed either SSLC / 10th Standard or 2nd PUC / 12th Standard or equivalent qualifying examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only. or
- Indian Citizens of Karnataka origin, who have studied and passed both 1st and 2nd year PUC or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and either of the parents should have studied in an educational institution of Karnataka for a minimum period of 7 years. Such candidates must produce certificates issued by the competent authority to show that he /she or his/her parent (Father / Mother) has been a resident of Karnataka State and study certificate/s against their claim at the time of counselling.
2. COMEDK 2019 Linguistic Minority Reservation Category
In Linguistic Minority Reservation, if candidates belong to Karnataka, then select Tulu-Karnataka / Not applicable. This option is for candidates to claim Linguistic Minority status and seek admission in institutions declared as Linguistic Minority (Applicable to Karnataka Candidates only).
3. COMEDK 2019 Religious Minority Reservation category
Candidates who are Christian by religion can select Christian- Karnataka /Christian-Non Karnataka to claim religious minority status and seek admission in institutions which are declared as Religious Minority. Else they can select as not applicable.
The candidates who have claimed Religious Minority status should produce a valid certificate at the time of first appearance in the Counselling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid then such of these candidates will not be entitled to select a seat under the reservation claimed.
Certificate to be submitted
4. COMEDK 2019 Hyderabad Karnataka Region Reservation Category
Candidates who wants to select Hyderabad Karnataka Region Category section of the application form for COMEDK. It is the last option in the category section. Click on ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as per your option. If you click on ‘yes’, proceed to select the area from where you belong. The following options will be displayed and choose the regions from where you belong
The candidates who have claimed Hyderabad Karnataka Region status should produce a valid certificate at the time of first appearance in the Counselling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid then such of these candidates will not be entitled to select a seat under the reservation claimed.
Certificate to be submitted
The Eligibility Certificate [Under Article 371 (J)] (see rule3(3)) , [The Karnataka Public employment (Reservation in Appointment for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region) Rules for Issual of Certificates, 2013.] issued by Asst Commissioner. This should be in the Name of the candidate.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor