The cut off of COMEDK UGET 2019 consists of the opening and closing ranks which candidates need to secure so that they are allotted seats in the participating institute. Candidates need to know the cut off of COMEDK UGET 2019 for each institute and course.
The COMEDK UGET 2019 cut off for a course will be based on the number of candidates appearing for the entrance exam, seat availability and difficulty level of the exam. Candidates needs to be aware COMEDK UGET 2019 cut off which will be separate for each category of students. COMEDK exam was conducted on 12th May 2019 and the scorecard for the exam was released on 27th May 2019.
Guidelines for inter-se merit for COMEDK UGET 2019 Cut off
In case tie occurs in COMEDK UGET 2019 between the two candidates, it will be decided based on inter-se-merit. Mentioned below is the criteria based on which it will be decided.
Step 1: The candidate with the least number of incorrect answers in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry, if tie still exists, exam authority will consider step 2
Step 2: Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in COMEDK 2019, If tie still exists, exam authority will consider step 3
Step 3: Marks obtained by candidate in Mathematics, if tie still exists, exam authority will consider step 4
Step 4: Lastly, the age of the candidate will be considered where candidate having older age will be preference
Factors involved in making COMEDK UGET 2019 cutoff
- Difficulty level of COMEDK UGET 2019 exam
- Previous year’s cut off trends
- Number of candidates applied and qualified
- Number of seats available in each programme and institute
COMEDK Previous year cutoffs
Cutoffs of previous years are given below for reference
COMEDK 2017 Cutoff
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor