COMEDK 2019 UGET Application form is made available for COMEDK aspirants on 16th January 2019. Aspirants can attempt for a combined single exam for both COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE. Applicants can check if they are eligible to apply for the exam here.The last date to submit application form and pay application fee was 19th April 2019 which got extended till 21st April 2019. COMEDK applicants can make changes/modification in the already submitted application forms from 20th April to 22nd April 2019. Registration for appearing in the COMEDK UGET 2019 is to be done online only at COMEDK (www.comedk.org) and Uni-GAUGE (www.unigauge.com).
Continue reading for detailed information on COMEDK 2019 application form filling, documents to be uploaded, fee details etc.
Extended last date for COMEDK Application submission
Due to holidays in the past few days COMEDK exam authority decided to extend the last of application form submission till 21st April 2019.
Edit/Correction facility for COMEDK 2019
The COMEDK 2019 edit /correction facility will now be available from 22nd April 2019 till 23rd April 2019 as the last date for COMEDK Application form submission got extended. Read the details for COMEDK Application form Correction.
Important points to be remembered before filling the form
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
- Candidate’s Name: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same must be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB should be as per 10th/SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: A candidate should enter his/her valid Email ID for all correspondence. This will be used as a source of communication during counselling procedures. An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received to verify the mobile number entered.
- Approved List Of Id Proof For Candidates:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar
- PAN card
- The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form.
- The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’.
- ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE
- The deadline for submission of application form is 19th April 2019. Hence the submission must be made as early as possible.
- Only online application forms will be encouraged.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on “Go to Application” button to be directed to Application Form
- Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details. Click on “PREVIEW” button and re- verify all the particulars in application form before clicking on "SUBMIT" button.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications / multiple application forms are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate
Use Internet Explorer (version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (48 and above) or Google Chrome (50 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
Steps to apply for COMEDK 2019
Registration for COMEDK 2019
- Go to COMEDK 2019 official website and click on "Click here to Login/Register" under Engineering Application.
- Read the instructions on COMEDK and uni-GAUGE exams and click on "Login/Register" button.
- You will be redirected to new window i.e., Candidate Login window.
- If you have already registered proceed with login or click on "Click here for Registration"
- Fill in the required details by entering your name, date of birth, unique ID proof of applicant, unique ID proof number of applicant, email ID and mobile number.
- Generate OTP, enter the text show and click on "Register" button at the end.
- User credentials consisting of User ID and password will be generated which will be sent through email to the candidate.
COMEDK 2019 Candidate Login Window
Filling the COMEDK 2019 application form
Once the registration process is complete, login with Application number/User ID and Password to view and fill application form.
- Login to the admission portal using login credentials provided by the in the official website.
- Click Edit on the top page.
- Enter all the required details such as given below
- Applying for – Enables the candidate to select either COMEDK exam or uni-GAUGE or both which he/she want to attempt.
- Personal details – Which include Name of applicant, Father’s and Mother’s name, DOB, Unique Photo ID proof, Category, Address and other such details.
- Academic details – Include Qualifying exam, Board of the Qualifying exam, Name and Place of the Institution last studied, uploading of documents.
- City Preference and Payment – Select 3 test cities from the already available list, select payment mode. Once done preview the application and submit if you are satisfied.
- Logout and Login– Re-login to your application to check updated status of your application after making payment. If your payment is successful the message “Your application has been successfully submitted. Your payment is successful” will be displayed on top of the application.
- Opt Additional exam – In case the candidate applied to Only COMEDK or Only Uni-GAUGE and would like to opt for PCM –BOTH COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE after submission of the application form , then the candidate can do so by selecting the “ OPT ADDITIONAL EXAM” Tab and submit the application with the requisite details and payment.
Process flow of Application form filling
Uploading the documents
- Once all the necessary details have been entered by the candidate, the next step is to upload the essential documents such as signature, photograph in the proper format.
- Documents to be uploaded are – Photograph of the candidate, Signature of the candidate, Signature of Parent/Guardian, Unique ID proof of candidate.
- Photograph must be a recent (not more than three months) colour photograph with light background.
- The same image / photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket.
- The photograph should have a full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, Eyes, Nose and Chin should be clearly visible.
COMEDK 2019 Document specifications
|Photograph of Candidate||< 80 KB||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature of Candidate||< 80 KB||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature of Parent/Guardian||< 80 KB||JPEG/JPG|
|Unique Id Proof of Candidate.||< 150 KB||JPEG/JPG|
- If your Id proof consists of more than 1 page , please combine the pages and scan and upload as single image for upload
- The signature must be done on a White paper with a Black/Blue pen.
COMEDK 2019 Application form fee details
Please read application form fee for COMEDK UGET and COMEDK UGET + UNIGAUGE combined below. The fee is non-refundable and fee payment is done only through online mode.
|Stream||Fees (In Rs.)|
|COMEDK UGET||Both COMEDK and UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
COMEDK 2019 Payment of the exam Fee
Once the submission of application form is done successfully, the application fee in an online mode through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card. Offline payment will not be accepted.
Convienience Charges/Fee on Transaction
|Type Of Transaction||Convenience Charges/Fee||How To Check The Convenience Fee/Charges|
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Cards||Convenience fee will be between 1.05% and 1.15% of transaction amount (depending on the card)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable||Once you are directed to Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “Convenience charges are applicable“ below the “PAY” button. Click on the “Convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges.|
|Payment using Net banking||Convenience fee will be between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable||Once you are directed to Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “Convenience charges are applicable“ below the “PAY” button. Click on the “Convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges.|
Selection of test centres for COMEDK 2019
- Candidates can submit three choices for Exam centres. Candidates can select any three centres which they feel is nearest to them.
- COMEDK has the right to remove a centre if the number of students opting for it is not enough.
- The centres cannot be changed and queries for the same will not be entertained once the centre is allotted to a candidate.
COMEDK 2019 Rejected Applications
- Applications without any of the mandatory documents/ information will be rejected
- Applications with incomplete/incorrect details can be rejected at any time.
- The candidates whose applications are rejected or wish to reapply for any reason can fill up a new application online and submit the same by making new payment before the last date of application. However they should register again with a new Email ID, fill Online Application Form and submit the same online before last day of submission of online application form.
- COMEDK does not inform candidates individually whose application is rejected though the reasons for rejections would be hosted on its website under applicant login/communicated via email. Therefore, the candidates are advised to doubly check that their application form is complete in all respect before submitting the same. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly for regular updates.
COMEDK 2019 Change Request
- COMEDK UGET 2019, editing options will be enabled from 22/04/2019 to 23/04/2019 for editing Category and Academic details fields in the application form.
- The candidates can change / modify select information furnished in the online application. This facility is provided to the candidates to rectify any inadvertent mistakes committed in uploading photo and signatures and in entering their academic details.
- Editing option for the critical/unique areas like application name,date of birth, etc. are not allowed.
- Candidates are advised to verify the entries before final submission. Because once the changes are submitted, any further request (either through phone, fax, email or any other mode of communication) to change the same will not be entertained and the application will be processed in accordance with the changes made.