COMEDK 2019 Answer key will be released Online on 16/05/2019. The candidates will have to login with their User ID and Password provided by the authorities to download the answer key. The answer keys which are released are called Provisional answer keys and in case the candidate want to challenge any answer that has been released, they can do so with valid proofs within the time stipulated by the authorities by paying the required fee Rs. 500/- for each question/objection. Read the steps to challenge the answer key for COMEDK UGET 2019 here. Candidates can access the provisional COMEDK UGET 2019 answer key on 16th May 2019. If the authorities feel the challenges to be genuine then the changed responses will be reflected when they release the next set of answer key. And the final answer key of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be released on May 24, 2019 and this answer is final and cannot be challenged further. Using COMEDK UGET answer key 2019, candidates can check their answers and calculate their scores in the exam.
Final Answer Key and Rank card
COMEDK exam candidates can now check and download Final Answer key through candidate portal. Rank card for COMEDK exam has been released which can be downloaded now. The final answer keys were released on 25th May 2019 online.
Provisional Answer key
COMEDK Provisional Answer key have been released on 17th May 2019 at 4:00 PM, Candidates can Login to their account on official website and download the answer keys and also access Objection form. Any candidate who has objections against provisional answer key can submit objections before 20th May 2019.
Given below is a table consisting of important dates relating to COMEDK 2019 Answer Key events.
|1||COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam||12/05/2019|
|2||Release of Provisional COMEDK UGET Answer Key||17/05/2019|
|3||Last date to Challenge Provisional Answer Key of COMEDK UGET 2019||20/05/2019|
|4||Release of final COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key||25/05/2019|
How to download COMEDK 2019 Answer key
- Click here to visit the website.(will be updated here as and when released).
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- The answer key and the question papers will appear on your screen.
- Go through the answer key and download the correct paper code.
- Compare it with your answers.
- Take a print out, if required.
- Use it to calculate scores in COMEDK UGET 2019.
How to challenge the answer key
- Applicant must login using his/ her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Enter the query in the challenge form provided accompanied by supporting proofs.
- A sum of Rs. 500/- must be paid online for each question that is being challenged.
- The fee will be refunded only if the objection is valid. Otherwise not.
- Any challenges sought after the scheduled date will not be clarified.
Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final answer keys/Test Score and thereafter the Rank.