Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will release COMEDK UGET 2019 admit card in online mode. The admit card will be available on their website only. Candidates need to use their login credentials to access the document. The COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card/hall ticket will be released on 3rd May 2019 and the same must be downloaded before 11th May 2019, which is the last date to download TAT. Candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK UGET 2019 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates must retain the TAT for counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
Key points regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit card/Hall Ticket
- The admit card is an essential document without which the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates need to carry two passport sized photographs to the examination hall. These photos should be the same as the one uploaded during COMEDK 2019 Application Form filling process.
- Admit card is available only in online mode. Hence, candidates need to print theirs well within the stipulated time.
- Keep the Admit card free of mutilations.
Steps to download COMEDK UGET 2019 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Visit the official COMEDK UGET website.
- Click on Login COMEDK UGET Application.
- Enter Application Number / User ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- View Test Admission Ticket and verify the details
- Download the Test Admission Ticket if satisfied with the details
- Take the printout of the same.
Things to check for in the Online Test Admission Ticket
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test centre details and test timings.
- ID Proof Details.
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box).
- General instructions.
- Facility for Printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled on 11th May 2019 midnight. Hence the candidates must download the TAT one day before the exam and preserve the printed Online TAT until the admission process is completed.
- The candidates must not mutilate or laminate the Test Admission Ticket or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Test Admission Ticket is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Counselling/Admission.
Grounds For Dismissal
- Attempting to take the test for someone else (Impersonation).
- Failing to provide the unique identity proof when asked for.
- Creating disturbance at the test venue.
- Giving or receiving un-authorized help.
- Using any forbidden / un-authorized testing aids, such as personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc.,
- Leaving the test centre before the stipulated time.
- Refusing to follow directions as stipulated by the invigilators etc.,
- Photographic mismatch / photographs older than three months / smudged / hazy photograph will result in disqualification of the candidates.
- If the candidates having a past history of criminal records or having involved in ragging, as defined by the concerned regulatory authorities, they will not be allowed to take the entrance test and at the same time if it is established of the above offences subsequently, such candidates even if selected would be debarred from further pursuing a course.
- The UGC regulations on curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions issued in April 2009 are available on the COMEDK website (www.comedk.org) separately.
- Failure to comply with the test procedures and regulations or with the test administrator's directions can result in COMEDK taking action/s that include, but are not limited to, barring candidates from future testing and/or cancelling the test scores.
- No results would be announced in respect of dismissed candidates