Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
“COMEDK” is an autonomous institution consisting of senior academicians and reputed administrative officers who have been associated in educational eco system. This autonomous COMEDK was entrusted the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association).
COMEDK 2019 Important Dates
The exam has been scheduled on 12th May 2019. The candidates outside Karnataka state can also apply for the exam and get admissions in the engineering colleges across the state. The registration for both COMEDK and Uni-GUAGE starts from 16th January to 21st April 2019.
|Start date for COMEDK Registration UGET/Uni-GAUGE E 2019||16/01/2019|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19/04/2019 extended till 21/04/2019|
|Availability of Mock Test||05/02/2019|
|Application Correction/Modification||22/04/2019 - 23/04/2019|
|COMEDK Test Admission Ticket Download||03/05/2019 – 11/05/2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination||12/05/2019 (From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
For more information, visit COMEDK 2019 Important dates.
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to attend the COMEDK 2019 examination, candidate must satisfy certain eligibility criteria. The COMEDK 2019 exam is scheduled on 12th May 2019. The application form was released on January 16th, 2019. COMEDK 2019 aspirants need to fill the application form and submit within 21st April 2019 and must also satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for COMEDK 2019 Engineering (B.Tech./B.E.) aspirants
- The qualifying examination for the candidate for UG engineering courses is second PUC or class XII examination or any equivalent examination recognized by the state/central government.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English should be the subjects of the candidate for the last two years. Click here to view 2019 COMEDK syllabus.
To know more please visit COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
COMEDK 2019 Application Form
COMEDK UGET Application form 2019 is made available for COMEDK aspirants on 16th January 2019. Aspirants can attempt for a combined single exam for both COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE or attempt one of it. Read the instructions to apply begore registering for the exam..
Steps to apply for COMEDK 2019
Registration for COMEDK 2019
- Go to COMEDK 2019 official website and click on "Login COMEDK UGET Application".
Filling the COMEDK 2019 application form
- Login to the admission portal using login credentials provided by the in the official website.
For complete details Please check COMEDK 2019 Application Form
COMEDK 2019 Time Table
COMEDK 2019 will be conducted on 12th May 2019 for 3 hours in Online mode.
Subjects for COMEDK exam includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Question paper consists of 180 MCQs. For each correct answer one mark will be rewarded. See the division of marks below:
|Subject||Marks||Date and Time (tentative)|
|Physics||60 MCQ||From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM of 12th May 2019|
To know more please visit COMEDK 2019 Time Table
COMEDK 2019 Exam centres
COMEDK 2019 is that exam which will let candidates get admissions into engineering and architecture colleges throughout Karnataka. Candidates have an opportunity to get into over 150 engineering and architecture colleges throughout Karnataka state only. COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) also manages the national level entrance exam in association with UniGAUGE for admission to BE/BTech course in the state. 142 exam centres are being allotted for COMEDK UGET exam 2019. Candidates can select 3 convenient exam centres during application form filling.
For more information, visit COMEDK 2019 Exam Centres.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will release COMEDK UGET 2019 admit card in online mode from 03.05.2019 – 11.05.2019. The admit card will be available on their website only. Candidates need to use their login credentials to access the document.
Steps to download COMEDK UGET 2019 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Visit the official COMEDK UGET website.
- Click on "Login COMEDK UGET Application".
- Enter Application Number / User ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- View Test Admission Ticket and verify the details
- Download the Test Admission Ticket if satisfied with the details
- Take the printout of the same.
To know more please visit COMEDK 2019 Admit Card.
COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern
No changes will be brought in the exam pattern of COMEDK 2019 as per the news reports. The exam will be conducted on May 12th, 2019. This exam is majorly meant for admissions into engineering and architecture colleges throughout the state of Karnataka. Institutes offering B. Tech courses also accept the COMEDK 2019 scores in Karnataka.
There will be 180 questions in COMEDK UGET 2019 Paper. Detailed COMEDK UGET 2018 exam pattern is given below:
COMEDK 2019 UGET Examination Pattern
|Mode of the Examination||Online Mode (Computer based)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Number of questions||180 questions (Physics- 60, Chemistry- 60, Mathematics- 60)|
|Total marks||180 Marks (180 Q × 1 Mark)|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for incorrect or unattempted answers.|
For complete details Please check COMEDK 2019 Exam pattern
COMEDK 2019 Answer Keys
The answer key for COMEDK UGET 2019 will consist of all the correct responses to the questions asked in the entrance examination. The candidates will have to login with their user id and password provided by the authorities to download the answer key. Candidates can to access the provisional COMEDK UGET 2019 answer key on 16th May 2019.
Given below is a table consisting of important dates relating to COMEDK 2019 Answer Key events
|1||COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam||May 12, 2019|
|2||Release of Provisional COMEDK UGET Answer Key||16/05/2019|
|3||Last date to Challenge Provisional Answer Key of COMEDK UGET 2019||20/05/2019|
|4||Release of final COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key||24/05/2019|
For more information, visit COMEDK 2019 Answer Keys.
COMEDK 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for COMEDK comprise of three main subjects namely - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus has been officially released by the exam conducting authority and it is based on 10+2/12th standard/2nd PUC syllabus. Candidates are advised to study/refer the 12th Standard textbooks in order to prepare well and crack the exam. All the topics and chapters of each subject is listed here for candidate’s reference.
For complete details Please check COMEDK Syllabus 2019
COMEDK 2019 Results
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result date- The results of COMEDK 2019 will be released on 27th May 2019.
How to check COMEDK Result 2019?
- Visit the official website i.e. comedk.org
- Click on ‘User Login’ link on the homepage.
- Log in to your account using your User ID and Password.
- The result will be displayed on the screen for the candidates.
- The candidates will be required to download and print out the COMEDK UGET result 2019 for future use.
To know more please visit COMEDK 2019 Results.
COMEDK 2019 Cutoff
The cut off of COMEDK UGET 2019 consists of the opening and closing ranks which candidates need to secure so that they are allotted seats in the participating institute. Candidates need to know the cut off of COMEDK UGET 2019 for each institute and course.
Guidelines for inter-se merit for COMEDK UGET 2019 Cut off
In case tie occurs in COMEDK UGET 2019 between the two candidates, it will be decided based on inter-se-merit. Mentioned below step are criteria based on which it will be decided.
- The candidate with the least number of incorrect answers in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry, if tie still exists, exam authority will consider step 2
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in COMEDK 2019, If tie still exists, exam authority will consider step 3
- Marks obtained by candidate in Mathematics, if tie still exists, exam authority will consider step 4
- Lastly, the age of the candidate will be considered where candidate having older age will be preference
For complete details Please check COMEDK 2019 Cutoff.
COMEDK 2019 Participating Colleges
COMEDK 2019 examination will be held on online mode only. The exam is scheduled on 12th May 2019. Click here for important dates of COMEDK 2019.
During the counselling and seat allotment process of 2019 COMEDK UGET, the candidates, who are qualified in entrance exam, can select their preferred engineering institute. Allotment of seats will be done based on the candidates’ selection, his/her ranking and the availability of the seat. Twelve participating institutes of COMEDK UGET 2019 will also be accepting Uni-GAUGE examination scores for admissions.
For more information, visit COMEDK 2019 Participating Colleges
COMEDK 2019 Counselling
Candidates who qualify the COMEDK 2019 exam need to apply for the counselling process of 2019 COMEDK UGET examination. Candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for document verification, biometrics and document verification. Registered candidates will have to select, fill and lock their choice of courses and institutes according to their preference. COMEDK authority will conduct mock allotment to help students in familiarizing the process. After mock seat allotment, provision to change and modify preferences will be given to the candidates and the final seat allotment will be done based on the merit and preference of the candidates.
Steps of COMEDK 2019 Counselling
- Registration and Payment of fee: The link for the counselling registration will made available in applicant login ID. The applicant login ID is the Application number of the candidate.
- Option entry and Locking: Candidates must carefully fill and lock their choices of colleges and courses according to their preference and priority as the choices entered will be considered for seat allotment.
To know more please visit COMEDK 2019 Counselling
COMEDK 2019 Reservation
COMEDK UGET reservation of seats 2019 are available for different categories such as General Merit (GM), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) on Karnataka Basis, Tulu / Telugu / Tamil / Christian minority communities and candidates from Hyderabad-Karnataka (HK) region. Candidates are required to produce a valid certificate in case of reserved category at the time of counselling to get seats under the COMEDK UGET reservation of seats 2019. Candidates who are not be able to produce proof will not be allotted seats under the COMEDK UGET 2019 reserved categories.
For more information, visit COMEDK UGET 2018 All Reservation
COMEDK 2019 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment of COMEDK UGET 2019 is part of the counselling process where candidates will be allotted seats in the participating institutes. Candidates with higher rank in the merit list will be given preference over the lower rank. Candidates can take decision after verifying the seat allotted to them by choosing either of the options – upgrade/reject/accept/withdraw. Candidates who accept the allotted seat can download their verification entry card after the payment of fee through online mode and the same must be produced at the time of document verification.
All qualified candidates must personally report for document and bio metric verification at the counselling venue.
All qualified candidates must personally report for document and bio metric verification at the counselling venue.
After verifying the seat allotment details in "Counselling process" tab,
- Scroll down and view the choices available like accept, upgrade and reject.
- Select the required option and click on "Proceed" button
- You can pay the tuition fees of Rs 50,000 via online mode or can download the payment receipt from ‘Document required for verification’ tab and pay the fee through DD.
- After fee payment, candidate will be called for document verification and then he/she will have to report to college to complete further formalities.
For complete details Please check COMEDK 2019 Seat allotment.
COMEDK 2018 Helpline and Contact Details
Candidates applying for COMEDK UGET 2019 might have queries regarding Applications, Admit card, Exam, Results, Counselling, Allotments, Admissions. In order to solve those queries Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the COMEDK UGET 2019 Helpline Numbers.
Both Candidates and Parents can call to those number to resolve their queries. The complete COMEDK UGET Helpline Numbers, Contact details of COMEDK UGET Office and ERA Foundation Office are given below.
COMEDK 2019 Contact Details
|COMEDK 2019 Address|
|#132, Second Floor,
To know more please visit COMEDK 2019 Helpline and Contact details
- Download UPSEE Admit Card
- Download NEET Admit Card
- Download KEAM Admit card
- Download KCET Admit card
- Download AP EAMCET Admit card
- Download BITSAT Admit card
- BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking Commenced
- JEE Main Exam Answer Key Released (All Shifts)
- VITEEE Admit Card Reprint
- KCET Exam dates changed. Check rescheduled dates here
- JEE Advanced Exam date Postponed. Check out new Time table
- UPSEE Application Form Correction Link (Update)
- VITEEE Exam Dates Released
- KEAM Exam Time table Revised
- JIPMER Online Registration begins
- KCET Exam dates changed. Check revised dates here