Seat Allotment for BITSAT 2019 will be done right after BITSAT Counselling. In order to participate in this process, the candidates must register themselves online by paying Rs. 1000/- before 18th June 2019. The seat allotment of BITSAT 2019 is also known as Iteration. Candidates can check their status of seat allotment online (as it will be released in online mode only) and those candidates whose seats are not allotted will be listed out in the wait list. The seat allotment of the candidates will be done based on their merit and preferences which is submitted in the registration process. The last date to register including the payment of registration fees (Rs. 1000/-) is 18th June 2019 (5:00 PM).
Results for Iteration 2
The results for iteration 2 has been announced on 1st July 2019. Click on either First Degree through PCM entry (other than B.Pharm) or Only B.Pharma to view the results. Last date to pay the fee is 8th July 2019 (before 5:00 PM)
Results for Iteration 1
In total there will be around 4 to 5 rounds of iteration scheduled. The first round would be in first week of July 2019 and the second round in second week of July. Candidates can go through the below table to know more about it.
Apart from this, BITSAT also provides Direct Admission to Toppers under ‘Direct Admission of Board Toppers – 2019’ scheme. You can go to the link provided here for the direct admissions. First rank holders of all the central and state boards in India will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT 2019 score subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria. While the first rank student in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) stream will be considered for admission to any of the first degree programmes of his/her choice, the first rank holder of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) stream will be considered for admission to B. Pharm. programme only.
Payment Details: An application fee of Rs. 1000/- has to be paid online or through challan, the receipt of which should be sent along with the printout of the application form. The application fee is non-refundable.
The fee can be paid using any of the following modes:
Payment by Credit Cards and Debit Cards (All credit & Debit cards issued by Master and Visa) using Online Payment Gateway. More details are available on the payment page.
Payment through Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using Online Payment Gateway: Participating banks list will be displayed once you choose to pay through this mode.
By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in Slip: You can choose to pay through Cash at ICICI Bank branches. You have to just download the specially designed Pay-in-slip from the website on the payments page and walk-into any ICICI bank branch along with cash. The bank shall deposit cash and give you a confirmation receipt for the same.
BITSAT 2019 Schedule
|BITSAT Test||16/05/2019 – 26/05/2019|
|Application for admission with 12th marks and Preferences (registration fee payment included)||18/05/2019 – 18.06.2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Admit list and Wait list announcement||20/06/2019|
|Declaration of iteration-I result||20/06/2019|
|Last date to pay Fees/advance fees||28/06/2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration-II||01/07/2019|
|Last date to pay balance fee of iteration II wait list||08/07/2019|
|Announcement of admission assignment afterIteration III result||10/07/2019|
|Last date for admission withdrawal/Submission of withdrawal request||16/07/2019|
|Last date to pay balance fee of iteration III wait list||17/07/2019|
|Announcement of Iteration IV result||19/07/2019|
|Reporting to campus for admission in Iteration I, II, III, IV||30/07/2019|
|Announcement of Iteration V result||31/07/2019|
|Reporting to campus for admission in Iteration V||08/08/2019|
Steps to check BITSAT seat allotment
- Candidates should login using BITSAT 2019 application number and password.
- Click on “Submit”
- The status will be displayed on the screen.
BITSAT 2019 Selection Criteria
- Qualification Eligibility for courses except B.Pharma: Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Qualification Eligibility for B.Pharma: Students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who have passed 12th exams in 2017 or appearing in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage Criteria: In the 12th exam, candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
- Admissions will be made absolutely on merit basis.
- Merit position of the applicant for admission will be based on the score got by candidate in the selection test.
- Students, who are studying in BITS at any of its campuses, are not qualified to show up.
Candidates who are not allotted any seats but eligible for next rounds will be under Wait list. They must check their status at the time of iteration to see whether they are allotted seats. It is very much possible that these candidates will be allotted seats in further rounds of counselling and seat allotment.
Reporting to Allotted institutes
Candidates who have been allotted seats must report to the allotted institute to confirm their seats. The authorities at the institute will verify the documents . After which fee payment must be made to confirm the seat.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor