BITSAT 2019 Scores of individual candidates will be available to the candidates as soon as they complete the test. The candidates after answering all the questions for BITSAT 2019, will be able to access the computerized score which is generated on the basis of the number of correct answers given by the candidate.
The candidate will also be able to view the score sheet by logging into the official website. BITSAT Results 2019 will be released on its official website A merit list will be prepared for various BE courses based on marks obtained in the Class XII as well as score obtained in BITSAT 2019.
Score Report of BITSAT 2019:
- Once the BITSAT test is completed by the candidate online, the computer will announce the result to the candidate in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score.
- The candidate can also check his or her score report at the BITS admission website on the next day of his or her test date.
- Candidate can take a printout of their score report for further references.
Steps to Check BITSAT 2019 Result/Scores
- Go to offcial website www.bitsadmission.com
- Click on BITSAT 2019 Score
- Enter application number of BITSAT 2019, password and security pin.
- Click on Proceed button
- The BITSAT 2019 scores and result will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates can download and take a print out BITSAT Result 2019 for future reference.
Merit List for Admission
- A candidate who will appear or has appeared in BITSAT-2019 is eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have appeared/planning to appear in BITSAT-2019 and who are interested to gain admission to BITS are required to submit Admission application with 12th marks and their preferences to different degree programmes offered at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses from 16th May 2019 till 18th June 2019.
- A merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared on the basis of their scores in BITSAT-2019 and their Class XII scores.
- There will be two separate merit lists prepared for admission. One for all the programmes except the B.Pharm. and, the other only for B.Pharm.
When two candidates share same test scores then a tie break is needed, which is done as follows:
- Firstly scores obtained in Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) in BITSAT 2019 will be considered to break the tie.
- And if the tie still exists, then scores in Physics shall be considered
- Further tie is eliminated using their scores in Chemistry
- Finally, their PCM/PCB (for B.Pharm) total marks in 12th examination will be considered for tie breaking as a last step.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor