Admit card is that document that a candidate needs to carry with himself while entering the exam hall. Admit card consists of all necessary details such as candidates name, roll number, exam centre and exam slot. Candidates need to affix their recent passport size photograph on the admit card well in advance. Before downloading the admit card, candidate must ensure that all the details mentioned in the card is correct and up to date. BITSAT 2019 Admit Card is availbale from 12/04/2019 to 13/05/2019. The admit card is available to download only to those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form by paying requisite amount of fees well before the notified last date.
- BITS Pilani is the admit card issuing authority of BITSAT 2019.
- Admit card is a mandatory document to be brought during examination.
- Candidates should note that once the authorities have allotted a centre, it cannot be changed whatsoever.
- Candidates need to keep a keen check on the important dates of the BITSAT examination to not miss out on any Important Event.
New Hallticket update
Those Candidates who have applied for BITSAT-2019 date change, can check their latest status of the allottment. The allottment has been done based on the availability of seats and the three preferences given by the candidates. Please note that no further change of date or center will be entertained. However if candidate wants to write his/her test as per the previous allotted schedule (Earlier specified Test Date & Center) he/she can do so by using his/her old hallticket.
Link to download new BITSAT hallticket for exam on 30/05/2019 – New BITSAT Hallticket
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card Downloading Date
|BITSAT Admit Card availability||24/04/2019|
|BITSAT 2019 exam||16/05/2019|
The exam authority will not send the admit cards to the candidates. Hence the admit card should be printed by the candidate himself.
BITSAT 2019 Admit card/Hall Ticket Download
Official website:The official website of BITSAT 2019 is bitsadmission.com. Candidates needs to visit this website to download the admit card.
How to download BITSAT 2019 Admit card/Hall Ticket
- Visit the Official Website of BITSAT.
- Click on “CLICK HERE to download BITSAT-2019 hallticket”.
- Enter your log in credentials, such as Application number and Password.
- Click on "Submit and Proceed".
- A page showing your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Click on "Download" Button and take a printout of it. Preserve this for use on the day of exam.
Candidates should read all exam instructions in their BITSAT 2019 admit card.
Details mentioned on BITSAT 2019 admit card:
The admit card of BITSAT 2019 will contain the following details about the candidates. The candidates should also ensure that all the details in their admit card is correct.
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centres
- Date of Exam
- Address of exam centre/venue
- Timings of the exam
- Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2019
- Signature and photograph of the examinee
- BITSAT 2019 exam instructions
If any candidate finds an incorrect information, they should immediately contact the university through the various communication channels provided on the website as soon as possible before the link to download admit card expires (click here for BITSAT 2019 Helpline details)
Important Instructions for Candidates BITSAT 2018 Admit Card (BITS Admit card)
- Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they have their BITSAT Admit Card.
- Candidates must bring two passport size coloured photograph along with admit card and original photo ID proof.
- No electronic device such as mobile, calculator or other wireless equipment is allowed in the exam premises
- Authorities will not entertain any change of date or centre related to BITSAT 2019.
- On exam day, along with the BITS Admit Card, the candidate is also required to carry a valid ID proof.
- Candidates should bring their own stationery like pen/pencil, eraser etc. for the exam. It will not be provided by exam authorities.
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall prior to the conclusion of exam