AP EAMCET 2019 Seat allotment for 1st phase commenced in August 2019 in online mode after counselling and document verification. Candidates must login using their login credentials in order to participate in seat allotment process. Seat allotment will be based on various parameters such as merit/rank, category, local area and number of seats available. Candidates need to download their seat allotment letter and report to the college allotted to them for the process of document verification. Candidates need to pay INR 1200 to take part in counseling. Fee payment should be done online and the candidates must ensure that they have paid the fee.
The schedule for 2nd phase of seat allotment has been released and candidates can submit their options on the website. The link to the website is given here – AP EAMCET 2nd phase option entry
Counselling Schedule for 2nd Phase
|Processing fee payment (by candidates who have not paid earlier)||09/08/2019|
|Verification of certificate||10/08/2019 to 12/08/2019|
|Option entry||10/08/2019 to 12/08/2019|
|Counselling for Rank 1 to Rank 35,000||27/07/2019 to 28/07/2019|
|Counselling for Rank 35001 to 80000||29/07/2019 to 30/07/2019|
|Counselling for Rank 80001 to last||31/07/2019 to 02/08/2019|
|Change of options||02/08/2019|
|Last date to report to colleges||08/08/2019|
Tentative dates for AP EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment
AP EAMCET Tentative Schedule for MPC Stream:
|Schedule of Document Verification||Schedule of Option Entry|
|July 2019||All||1||Last||July 2019||1||LAST|
|Release of allotments on the official website||July 2019|
- Candidates who have been allotted seats based on their choices, will have to pay the fees specified through challan.
- Candidates must download the challan and pay the admission/tuition fee at Andhra bank or Indian bank.
- After payment of fee, candidates must download seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute with fee receipt to confirm their admission.
- Candidate will have to complete to the remaining admission formalities and pay the balance fee at the allotted institute.
- Candidates who are not allotted seats can participate in the second round of Counselling along with newly registered candidates.
Steps to download AP EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment letter
- Click on the link – (will be updated as soon as the link is available)
- Login using login credentials (Login ID, Hall ticket number of AP EAMCET, Date of birth and Password)
- Download and take printout of seat allotment letter.
How to Get Information of AP EAMCET 2019 Allotment Letter Through SMS
- Type AP EAMCET (Counselling keyword)
- Then type NUMERIC CODE (Code specified for query) XXXXXXXX (Hall Ticket Number)
- Send SMS to +91 8790499899.
NUMERIC CODE = 01 (for Login ID)
XXXXXXXX = Your AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Number
Example : AP EAMCET 01 43632401
Help centres list for AP EAMCET Counselling and Seat allotment
|S.I No.||HLC Code||HLC Name||Address|
|1||ANTP01||Government Polytechnic||Ananthapur – 515002|
|2||ANUG13||Acharya Nagarjuna University||Guntur|
|3||APCR36||AP Control Room||Vijayawada|
|4||APKN06||Andhra Polytechnic||Kakinada – 533002|
|6||GICE28||Government Institute of Chemical Engineering||Kanchara palem,Visakhapatnam – 530007|
|7||GPKL20||Sri G. Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic||B.Thandrapadu, Kurnool – 518002|
|9||JNTK09||University College of Engineering JNT University||Kakinada|
|10||JNTN52||JNTU College of Engineering||Narasaraopet|
|11||KDPW14||Government Polytechnic for Women||Ramanjaneya Puram, Kadapa – 516001|
|12||LOYL17||Andhra Loyola College||Opp. Stellay College, near Ramesh hospital,Vijayawada|
|13||MBTS12||M.B.T.S. Government Polytechnic||Nallapadu, Guntur – 522005|
|14||NDYL21||E.S.C. Government Polytechnic||Nandyal – 518501|
|15||NLRG23||Government Polytechnic||Venkateswara Puram, Nellore – 524005|
|16||ONGL25||D.A. Government Polytechnic||Prakasam - 523001|
|17||SKLM27||Government Polytechnic||Gujarat Ipeta, Srikakulam – 532005|
|18||SMVM33||S.M.V.M. Polytechnic||Timma Raja Puram, Tanuku – 534211|
|19||SRCV08||SRR & CVR Government Degree College||Vijayawada|
|20||SVTP05||S.V. Government Polytechnic||K.T Road, Tirupathi – 517507|
|21||SVUT04||S V University||Old MBA Building|
|22||VJWD19||Government Polytechnic||Opp. Stellay College, near Benz Circle, Vijayawada|
|23||VSPM30||Government Polytechnic||Kanchara Palem, Visakhapatnam – 530007|
|24||VZNM31||M.R.A.G.R. Government Polytechnic||Vizianagaram – 531202|
|25||YSRP16||YSR Engineering College of YVU||Proddatur|
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor