AP EAMCET 2019 Seat allotment will take place in online mode after counselling and document verification. Candidates must login using their login credentials in order to participate in seat allotment process. Seat allotment will be based on various parameters such as merit/rank, category, local area and number of seats available. Candidates need to download their seat allotment letter and report to the college allotted to them for the process of document verification. Candidates need to pay INR 1200 to take part in counseling. Fee payment should be done online and the candidates must ensure that they have paid the fee.
Tentative dates for AP EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment
AP EAMCET Tentative Schedule for MPC Stream:
|Schedule of Document Verification||Schedule of Option Entry|
|July 2019||All||1||Last||July 2019||1||LAST|
|Release of allotments on the official website||July 2019|
- Candidates who have been allotted seats based on their choices, will have to pay the fees specified through challan.
- Candidates must download the challan and pay the admission/tuition fee at Andhra bank or Indian bank.
- After payment of fee, candidates must download seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute with fee receipt to confirm their admission.
- Candidate will have to complete to the remaining admission formalities and pay the balance fee at the allotted institute.
- Candidates who are not allotted seats can participate in the second round of Counselling along with newly registered candidates.
Steps to download AP EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment letter
- Click on the link – (will be updated as soon as the link is available)
- Login using login credentials (Login ID, Hall ticket number of AP EAMCET, Date of birth and Password)
- Download and take printout of seat allotment letter.
How to Get Information of AP EAMCET 2019 Allotment Letter Through SMS
- Type AP EAMCET (Counseling keyword)
- Then type NUMERIC CODE (Code specified for query) XXXXXXXX (Hall Ticket Number)
- Send SMS to +91 8790499899.
NUMERIC CODE = 01 (for Login ID)
XXXXXXXX = Your AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Number
Example : AP EAMCET 01 43632401
- JEE Main Paper - II Results
- NEET Application correction
- BITSAT online registration begins
- WBJEE Revised exam dates released (Time table)
- UPSEE Exam schedule released
- KCET Exam dates released
- MHT CET Registration begins
- AP EAMCET Exam dates released
- TS EAMCET Exam dates released
- KEAM Exam dates released