AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling will commence once the result is declared and cut off is announced. The counselling procedure involves 5 major steps – Registration, Document verification, Option entry, Modification of options and freezing and Seat allotment. AP EAMCET Counselling will be commenced from 1st June 2019 tentatively, the official schedule for counselling is yet to be released. Please refer the counselling fee details and complete counselling procedure to avoid any hassles.
Candidates who obtained the required cut off will be eligible for counselling rounds and subsequent seat allotment.
AP EAMCET 2019 Procedure for Counselling
Candidates must register themselves for the counselling procedure and pay the required fee. After which they can choose their options. Candidates can choose their desired college and course in the order of their priority. The counselling committee will allot the seats based on the choice/options entered by the candidate.
Counselling procedure in detail
- Candidates must register themselves for counselling according to schedule at any one of the Help line Centres.
- Rank card of candidates must be handed over to the concerned officer at the entrance.
- Candidates will be called according to their ranks
- When a candidate is called, then he/she must make the payment of counselling fees, following which a registration form will be given.
- All the necessary details must be filled (Hall ticket number, rank etc.,)
- After form filling, candidate will be called for document verification
Counselling fees: The expected counselling fee can be referred here
|Mode of Payment||Category|
|Online mode (Debit/Credit card/Net banking||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
2) Document verification:
All the necessary documents/certificates must be verified, and both original and photocopies of documents/certificates must be taken to verification at the helpline centres.
Documents to be verified
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marksheet.
- Intermediate Marksheet or Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Bonafide Certificate from Class III to X and Intermediate (10+2).
- APEAMCET 2019 Rank Card.
- APEAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(OBC/SC/ST).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of Andhra Pradesh for claiming the reimbursement.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card.
- Receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Certificates required for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
Minority Candidates: Minority candidates must have SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
PH Candidates: Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. The candidate must have Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
NCC & Sports Candidates: Candidates must produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented Andhra Pradesh.
CAP Candidates: Candidates must have the certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are from Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under "CAP" Category.
Anglo-Indian Candidates: Candidates must have the certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
3) Option Entry:
The candidate must now generate password through the URL provided to them.
Follow the below steps to generate password:
- Access the link/URL provided
- Click on ‘Candidates Registration’
- Fill details such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- Click on ‘Generate Password’. A new screen will appear.
- Enter password of your choice (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/ Character)
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to Home page
Now, candidates can login to fill their choices/options for colleges and courses and their codes.
4) Modification of options and Freezing:
- Candidates can modify/change the options entered by them in the allotted time.
- Certain time will be allotted for modifications of options, candidates who want to change their priority may do so during that time.
5) Allotment of seats:
- Final allotment will be done by the council based on candidate’s merit, category, gender, local area and other categories,
- After which candidates can download the allotment order and report to the college and pay the required fee and carry out required procedure to secure the seat.
- JEE Main Paper - II Results
- NEET Application correction
- BITSAT online registration begins
- WBJEE Revised exam dates released (Time table)
- UPSEE Exam schedule released
- KCET Exam dates released
- MHT CET Registration begins
- AP EAMCET Exam dates released
- TS EAMCET Exam dates released
- KEAM Exam dates released