The application form of AP EAMCET will be released on 26th February 2019 in online mode only. The last date to fill and submit the application form without the late fee is 27th March 2019.But candidates can also submit the filled up application form after the last date by paying late fee. And with the late fee candidates can submit the application form till 19th April 2019.
Applicants can submit the application form till 4th April 2019 with a late fee of Rs.500, if failed to submit then candidates can submit the form till 9th April 2019 by paying late fee of Rs.1000. Again if the applicants fail to submit by they can submit the application form by 14th April 2019 by paying late of Rs.5000 and by 19th April 2019 by paying Rs.10000. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria Before filling the application form, otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
Candidates, before filling the application form need to keep all the given documents/Information with them
- Hall Ticket number of Qualifying exams
- Hall ticket number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OC/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth
- PH, NCC, Sports etc
- Income certificate in case the income is up to one lakh or up to Two Lakhs or more than Two Lakhs
- Study or residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (12 years)
- Ration card
Application Fee for AP EAMCET
The Application fee is to be paid in online mode at AP & TS online centres or else can also be paid using Credit/Debit card and Net banking.
The amount of fees to be paid by the candidate depends on the course which is given below
|Stream||Fee (without late fee)|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450 + transaction charges|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 450 + transaction charges|
|E & A (for both streams)||Rs. 900 + transaction charges|
How to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application form?
Step 1: Fee payment
- Click on the fee payment tab.
- To pay the Fees candidate needs to enter details such as Qualifying exam hall ticket number, name, date of birth, mobile number and the stream.
- After carefully entering all the details, submit by clicking on “Initiate Payment” button and pay the registration fees.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Fees
|Fee Amount||Rs.500+Rs. 59 (Processing charges)|
Step 2: Know your Payment status
- If you get message "Payment Details Not Found" then, you must make a fresh payment again and the amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to your debited bank account in 5 working days.
- In case your account is debited, and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using Know your Payment status option by providing your details.
- Enter the same hall ticket number, mobile number, Date of Birth as you have entered previously.
- The fee payment will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Fill Application
- Log in using the payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, Mobile number and Date of birth
- In the Application form Candidate needs to enter the following details:
- Personal details - Name (as per SSC certificate), Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth (as per SSC certificate), Gender, Aadhar card number/Enrolment Number, Birth State, Birth District, Ration Card Number.
- Annual Income of parents - Candidates need to choose the average income of their parents and should enter the income certificate number and confirm the certificate details.
- Category details - Candidate need to choose their category
- Special Reservation category - Reservation are given for candidates with NCC, CAP, Sports and Games categories also. Select the applicable category.
- Candidate Bank Details - Candidate should enter their bank details such as name of the account holder, Account Number and IFSC Code
- Address Details - Candidate should provide complete address details with district, state, Pin code, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Qualifying Exam Details - Candidate need to choose the type of examination they have passed/will be appearing for, with the relevant information such as Year of passing, Hall Ticket Number Subject studied, Medium of Instruction in qualifying Examination, Name of the school, Place of study etc.
- Local Area - based on candidates place of study during the preceding 7 years of the qualifying exam.
- Entrance test centre preference - Candidate should choose their preferred test centre from the given choices. The test centres once selected cannot be changed.
Candidates need to upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given below
|Signature||Less than 15 KB||JPG|
|Photograph||Less than 30 KB||JPG|
Candidates can submit their application form by clicking on the submit button, also they can view pop up alert as “Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Application Number for further reference”. Candidate can take print application by clicking on Print Application button which is useful for further correspondence.
Step 4: Print the Application Form
By clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the Application form. Taking a print of the application form is necessary for future use.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form correction
Candidate can make necessary changes in the online application by clicking on the “Correction” window which will be open for a limited time period. The authorities will provide a window for correction of AP EAMCET 2019 application form tentatively in second week of April. Candidates can rectify some errors online and some details are not editable online, they can be changed by sending a request and submitting the documents along with the online application through email.
There are two categories for changing the details. Category 1 where details can be changed by the candidate himself and Category 2 where the details cannot be changed.
Category 1 - Details that can be changed online are:
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Examination (Year of Appearing/Passing)
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Address for Correspondence
- Mobile/E-mail Id.
- Aadhaar Card details & Ration Card details
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Mother’s Name
- Birth State, Birth District
- Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Study Details
- Exam 10+2 studies in
- Place of Study – SSC or equivalent
- SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing
Category 2 - The details that cannot be changed by candidates are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor