AP EAMCET 2019 Answer keys has been released in online mode by JNTU, Kakinada. Candidates can download and compare it with their responses and estimate their scores in the exam and hence calculate their chances of admission in the institute and the course. The university released Master questions and Preliminary answer keys for Engineering as well as AM streams which was conducted from 20th April to 24th April 2019. Answer keys for both shifts can be referred below.
Candidates can challenge AP EAMCET answers key 2019 with valid proofs within the given time period, otherwise their objection will be rejected by the university. The final answer key of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released by the university after considering all the valid objections.
AP EAMCET Preliminary Answer keys Released
AP EAMCET 2019 Answer keys are released by JNTU which conducted AP EAMCET 2019 examination for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical streams. The exams were held between 20th April to 24th April 2019. The Master question paper and Preliminary Answer keys are given below. Candidates can check the Preliminary answer keys and submit their objections, if any, to the concerned authority. Last date to submit such objections is 26th April 2019 (5:00 PM).
AP EAMCET Question Papers and Preliminary Answer Keys
AP EAMCET 2019 Response Sheet
The link to Student Response sheet for AP EAMCET 2019 is now open and students can access it and get the key details here. Candidates can visit the link Response Sheets which is available on AP EAMCET website and enter their Registration number and EAMCET Hallticket number to get the key details.
AP EAMCET Answer Key Challenge/Objections
Objections regarding AP EAMCET Preliminary answer keys (for both Engineering and AM stream) can be submitted by the candidates after verifying the answer keys master question paper. The objections if any, must be submitted in the format given below corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key (as placed in the web site) on or before 26th April 2019 (5:00 PM) for Engineering stream and for Agriculture & Medical stream (AM), the objections must be submitted corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key (as placed in the web site) on or before 27th April 2019 (5:00 PM).
Email ID to send the objection is firstname.lastname@example.org
AP EAMCET Objection Format for Engineering stream
|S.No.||Hall Ticket No.||Subject Name||Exam Date||Session||Question No. Corresponding to Master Copy||Answer (as per Preliminary Key) to the question corresponding to Master Copy||Answer Suggested by the Candidate||Justification along with reference book, page number & also edition (Telugu / English)|
AP EAMCET Objection Format for Agriculture & Medical stream
|S.No.||Hall Ticket No.||Name of the Subject||Exam Date||Session||Question No. corresponding to Master Copy||Answer( as per Preliminary Key) to the question corresponding to Master Copy||Answer Suggested by the candidate||Justification along with reference book, page number & also edition (Telugu / English)|
|FN (Shift 1)||AN (Shift 2)|
- The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered and objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in this respect will be entertained.
- The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks). Requests/Objections on the Final Key will not be entertained.
How to download AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019?
- Visit Exam Papers
- AP EAMCET 2019 preliminary answer key will appear on the screen. Download it.
- Enter AP EAMCET registration number and hall ticket number to be able to access the exam response sheets.
- Verify answers given in the response sheets with the ones provided in the answer key.
- Calculate probable scores using the answer key
How to challenge AP EAMCET answer key 2019?
- Candidates can challenge the preliminary answer key of AP EAMCET 2019 by producing valid proofs along with their objection and submit the same within the stipulated time period.
- Candidates will have to mention their application details along with other specified particulars while writing to the authorities regarding their objections in the answer key.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor