AP EAMCET Admit card for the year 2019 has been released online by JNTU, Kakinada on 16th April 2019. Applicants who have successfully submitted AP EAMCET application form can download it from the Official Website and take a print out of the same. Details on AP EAMCET admit card consist of - Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category. The Admit Card will be verified at the examination venue along with valid ID proofs so please ensure that you carry original admit card and not a xerox copy. Any case of discrepancies in the downloaded admit card must be brought to the notice of concerned authorities.
Read below for the steps to download admit card/hall ticket
Steps to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2019
- Click on the link Download Hallticket
- Enter Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Download Hallticket button
- AP EAMCET admit card will appear on the screen
- Verify the details and download the card
AP EAMCET 2019 Hallticket/Admit Card Download Window
Contents of Admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Roll Number
- Exam Name for which he/she is appearing
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Address
Forgot AP EAMCET Password?
In case the candidate forgets his/her Password, read the steps below to retrieve it:
- Click on the official website link: (shall be updated)
- Click on ‘Application’ and then click on ‘Forgot Registration No.’
- Enter your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number. Then you need to enter your SSC examination hall ticket number.
- Candidate’s Registration number will be displayed once the form is completed.
Guidelines To AP EAMCET 2019 Candidates
- Please check the Hall ticket carefully for your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 2 hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 5 minutes prior to the examination.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Hall Ticket for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the Convener, AP EAMCET-2019, shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
- A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer in English and Telugu languages only.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. The Convener, AP EAMCET-19 will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
- Tea, coffee, cool drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
- Approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the Examination. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
- For any queries or issues regarding computer based examination, the candidates may contact on help line numbers which will be available on official website later on.
Material to be brought on the date of examination
- Hall Ticket along with Filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination. However, Signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression in the presence of Invigilator to be captured in the respective places provided in the Filled in Online Application form.
- A good Ball Point Pen (for rough work, working sheets will be provided by the Test Centre) and Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only)
Barred items in AP EAMCET 2019
- Textual material
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator
- Printed or written material
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phone
- Pager or any other device
If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will beseized.