AP EAMCET Admit card for the year 2019 will be released online by JNTU, Kakinada on 18.04.2019 (tentative). Applicants who have successfully submitted AP EAMCET application form can download it from the Official Website and take a print out of the same. Details on AP EAMCET admit card consist of - Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category. The Admit Card will be verified at the examination venue along with valid ID proofs so please ensure that you carry original admit card and not a xerox copy. Any case of discrepancies in the downloaded admit card must be brought to the notice of concerned authorities.
Read below for the steps to download admit card/hall ticket
Steps to download AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2019
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2019
- Click on the link ‘EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket’
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- AP EAMCET admit card will appear on the screen
- Verify the details and download the card
Contents of Admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Roll Number
- Exam Name for which he/she is appearing
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Address
Forgot AP EAMCET Password?
In case the candidate forgets his/her Password, read the steps below to retrieve it:
- Click on the official website link: (shall be updated)
- Click on ‘Application’ and then click on ‘Forgot Registration No.’
- Enter your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number. Then you need to enter your SSC examination hall ticket number.
- Candidate’s Registration number will be displayed once the form is completed.
- JEE Main Paper - II Results
- NEET Application correction
- BITSAT online registration begins
- WBJEE Revised exam dates released (Time table)
- UPSEE Exam schedule released
- KCET Exam dates released
- MHT CET Registration begins
- AP EAMCET Exam dates released
- TS EAMCET Exam dates released
- KEAM Exam dates released