All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, AIIMS is an autonomous group of public medical colleges providing higher medical courses for aspirants.For the current year (2019) the application form for AIIMS examination was commenced on November 30th 2018.
In the new process of Registration (PAAR) vide Notice No.81/2018 dated 09/11/2018 all applicants are required to Register themselves for Basic Registration, Generation of Code (for Final Registration) and Final Registration (payment of Fee & city choice).
The AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical sciences has reconsidered the entire procedure of applying to the exam and has brought it out in a different light. The process of filling and submitting application form will be carried out in two phases-
- First phase includes the Basic Registration for AIIMS 2019 which starts from 30th November 2018. The last date to complete the basic registration was extended till 14th January 2019.
- AIIMS 2019 aspirants should fill their basic personal details and upload the scanned images of passport size photograph during Basic Registration.
- These details will be screened to check for errors and correct them. The candidates will be informed on acceptance of registration, and their details will be stored with a unique identification number.
- The final registration process of AIIMS 2019 application form will start on 21st February till 12th March 2019..
- Here, the applicants should fill remaining details such as qualification details, choose the available city for examination and make payments. These applicants will be issued Admit Cards for that examination.
Candidates are not supposed to make any kind of payment during the Basic Registration.
AIIMS MBBS Application form Latest Update
Re-opening of Examination City Choice in Final Registration
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), New Delhi in the interest of candidates has decided to give Final opportunity for applicants who have completed their Basic Registration, Generation of Code and Final Registration but has not selected exam centre. Candidates can fill their choice exam centre from 5th April to 9th April 2019 (up to 5:00 PM). Candidates must exercise their choice of exam city failing which their candidature will not be considered.
AIIMS 2019 Official Notice on Re-opening of Exam Centre Choice
Re-opening of Facility for Generation of Code and Final Registration: AIIMS MBBS 2019
The Dates mentioned below for Generation of Code and Final Registration has been revised by the exam authority. AIIMS, New Delhi in the interest of candidates has decided to give Final opportunity for applicants who have completed their Basic Registration but have not generated unique code and completed Final Registration within the stipulated time despite earlier opportunities.
The facility for Generation of Code and Final Registration will re-open on 19th March 2019 and closes on 25th March 2019 (5:00 PM).
Revised schedule for ,
|Online Registration for applications|
|Particulars||Earlier date||Revised date|
|Generation of Code (only for those who have completed Basic Registration)||29/01/2019 to 17/02/2019
23/02/2019 to 12/03/2019
|19/03/2019 to 25/03/2019(5:00 P.M.)|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice)only by those who have Generated Unique Code for payment & city choice||21/02/2019 to 12/03/2019||19/03/2019 to 25/03/2019(5:00 P.M.)
(Only for those candidates who will Generate their Registration Unique Code) their unique registration code between 23/02/2019 to 12/03/2019)
AIIMS 2019 Notification for Revised Date
AIIMS 2019 Generation of code (started)
The process of code generation for AIIMS 2019 final registration has begun from January 29th 2019 by AIIMS, New Delhi. Only those candidates whose basic registration is successfully accepted by the authorities will be able to generate the code. The process of generation of code is open till February 17, 2019, up to 05.00 PM. The link for generation of codes has been given below. Candidates whose basic registration has been rejected due to images have another chance of applying for the exam. The candidates will have to re-upload the images and submit the form on or before 3rd February. The final status of the basic registration for such candidates will be disclosed by the authorities on February 5th after which they can proceed with generation of code for final registration only if their form is accepted.
For getting the Registration Unique Code (RUC) of AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form, students must login using the registration ID, password and provided captcha image.
Click here for the link to generate the code
Generation of Code extended (New extended date is given above)
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), New Delhi in the interest of candidates has decided to give another opportunity for applicants who have completed Basic Registration but have not generated unique code till date. The facility for Generation of Code will re-open from 23rd February 2019 to 12th March 2019 (up to 05:00 PM). No further opportunity will be available & hence all applicants are requested to use this facility.
The unique code is required for completing Final Registration Process. Accordingly, the revised schedule will be as follows:
AIIMS 2019 Online Registration for applications
|Particulars||Earlier date||Revised date|
|Generation of Code||29/01/2019 to 17/022019||29/01/2019 to 17/02/2019
23/02/2019 to 12/03/2019
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice only for those who have Generation Code for payment & city choice) of Basic Registration for MBBS-2019||21/02/2019 to 12/03/2019||21/02/2019 to 12/03/2019 (Only for those candidates who have Generated their unique registration code between 29/01/2019 to 17/02/2019)
23/02/2019 to 12/03/2019 (Only for those candidates who will Generate their unique registration code between 23/02/2019 to 12/03/2019)
All other dates will remain unchanged. Only those candidates whose Basic Registration (including uploading of correct images) is accepted, shall be eligible to complete other processes of Online Registration i.e. Generation of Code (for Final Registration) & Final Registration (for Payment of fees and city choice) for MBBS-2019 course.
Status of Basic registration
Candidates can now check their Basic registration status of AIIMS exam using their login credentials.
The PAAR Process
Before you start your Registration process make sure you have :
- A stable internet connection on your device (PC, Laptop etc.,)
- Valid Mobile Phone number that will remain with you (so that you notified about important events on time)
- Valid E-mail ID that will remain with you (so that you notified about important events on time)
Step by Step guide to fill the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2019
Phase 1 - The Basic Registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019
Basic registration starts six months prior to the AIIMS 2019 examination. Application forms are available from 30th November 2018.
- Visit the Official website of the AIIMS MBBS.
- Select the option "Academic Courses" and click on your course.
- Click on "New Registration" tab.
- Enter your basic details in the given format. Details include Personal information: Your name (as in 12th Marks sheet), Father’s name and Mother’s name (as per records), Address, DOB, Category (Please have relevant valid certificate with you while filling the application form. OBC certificates should be valid for Central Government institutions and within the validity date, Disability certificate should be according to approved guidelines as indicated in the AIIMS website. It is required to upload a scanned copy for scrutiny by the Medical Board of AIIMS.
All the above data mentioned must be filled carefully as it cannot be changed further. Discrepancies during verification of original records/documents may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Other data to be filled : ID card details; Any one of the following Photo Identity cards are valid.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Pan card
- Driving licence
- Original 12th Board Admit card with photo issued within past 2 years (only for UG courses)
Original Photo ID will have to be produced for entry at exam centres
- Upload your photo and signature after scanning them.
- The photo must be shot by professional photographer (not mobile phone), it must be recent (within last 6 months). Photograph must be taken with a white background, facial features must be clear, no part of face must be covered, no goggles must be worn.
- Signature must be clear and it must be signed on a white background (white paper) using a black pen (preferable)
- Thumb impression must have clear impression of lines (not blurred or smudged) and it must be done on a white background (white paper)
- Finally, "Submit" the form.
Only those prospective candidates whose Basic Registration is completed and accepted within the stipulated time will be eligible to complete the further stage of Registration i.e. Generation of Code (for Final Registration).
Have a printout of the uploaded and also accepted basic registration
Generation of Code: Starts from 29th January 2019 and closes on 17th February 2019 (5:00 PM), the accepted candidates of Basic Registration will only be eligible to generate Generation of Code (for Final Registration).
PHASE 2- The Final Registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019
- The Final registration process starts on 21st February 2019 and closes on 12th March 2019.
- The applicants who have completed Basic Registration can decide to either appear for AIIMS MBBS of this year or subsequent year.
- Only those candidates whose Basic Registration is accepted and have generated the Generation of Code (for Final Registration) will be eligible to complete the processes of Final Registration.
- In case, an applicant does not wish to appear this year, he/she need not proceed to fill Final Registration, but his/her Basic Registration details will be stored and will be valid for the subsequent year.
- In case the applicant desires to take the examination as announced, he/she can proceed for Final Registration.
- In Final Registration process, the candidate will submit the qualification details and fee through online processes and after submitting the fees he/she will be able to choose the city choice of the examination centre.
- After completing the above mentioned all three processes of Registration i.e. Basic Registration, Generation of Code and Final Registration (for Fee & city choice) the candidate will be eligible to release the Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS-2019 online (CBT) entrance examination scheduled on 25th & 26th May, 2019 (up to two shifts per days). These applicants will be issued their AIIMS MBBS Admit Cards from May 15 onwards.
The city once chosen for exam centre cannot be changed. The shift shall be allotted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Hence applicants must be prepared to appear for the examination on either of the two day
Details on characteristics of documents to be scanned-
|Scanned Images||File Format||Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG/||50 to 100 KB||35mm × 45 mm|
|Signature||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||-||Maintain a ratio with respect to size|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||20 to 100 KB||40mm × 30 mm|
AIIMS MBBS Application Fee Details
|Sl. No.||Category||Fees||Transaction Charges||Total|
|1.||General||Rs. 1500/-||As Applicable||Rs. 1500 + Transaction fees (as applicable)|
|2.||Other Backward Classes [OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs. 1500/-||As Applicable||Rs. 1500 + Transaction fees (as applicable)|
|3.||Scheduled Caste [SC]||Rs. 1200/-||As Applicable||Rs. 1200 + Transaction fees (as applicable)|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe [ST]||Rs. 1200/-||As Applicable||Rs. 1200 + Transaction fees (as applicable)|
|5.||Persons with Bench-mark disabilities [PWBD}||Exempted||Not Applicable||NIL|
AIIMS 2019 Application Form correction
The steps for the for the correction procedure are as follows:
- Log in using your Registration Number and Password in the login portal.
- You will see the status of your AIIMS 2019 Application Form.
- If the status reads "Rejected", make the necessary changes and save them. Print out the fully corrected application form.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Top 10 Medical Entrance Exams in India
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- JIPMER Results Announced
- NEET UG Counselling Started
- NEET Result Announced
- KCET Result Announced
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Main Result Announced
- JEE Advanced Score Cards Available
- AP EAMCET Result Announced
- KEAM Result Announced
- UPSEE – Online Applications invited from NRI &Kashmiri Migrants
- MHT CET Result Announced
- NEET Rank Predictor